Ryujin X Yeji - Pretty girl (smut)

POV | Yeji

(Updated 4/1/2023

I was crying on a bench which was on the campus of my school. Yeah I know, sounds pretty messed up. I've just been going through a rough time lately. My parents are mad at me for getting bad grades, my sister has been bullying me because she found out that I was gay, my family dog recently got sick, and the girls at school were making fun of me for having cat eyes and that sort of stuff. I didn't feel like going home. I'd just have to deal with more shit since I failed my chemistry test today.

I felt a touch, it was on my shoulder. I looked up to see a short girl with her uniform on. She probably went to my school. I had never seen this girl before, but then again most of the girls looked exactly alike, but something was different about her. She had short hair. I was just shocked that I had never seen her since I pretty much recognized them all because they would make fun of me. I realized I had been staring at this girl for 30 seconds.

"Uh... H-hi.." I mumbled, getting shy, so I looked down.

The girl lifted my chin, "Why's a pretty girl like you crying alone on a bench?" Her deep voice made me immediately get even shyer. And she called me pretty. The girl sat next to me, placing her hand on my cheek, "Huh?"

I bit my lip, "J-just things are going on.." I faced her a bit.

She offered a sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry.. what's your name, pretty girl?"

I blushed, "I-I'm Hwang Yeji. Senior.."

The girl held out her hand and I shook it. "I'll just call you pretty girl. My name is Shin Ryujin. I'm a junior."

I was so nervous, did I look good? I didn't know. "H-hi Ryujin.."

Ryujin put her hand on my knee, "Don't be shy, pretty girl."

How could I not? I looked up, "Uh.. I should really get going.."

I tried standing up but she grabbed my hand, "I'll give you a ride home." The tension between us. Damn.

"Uh.. s-sure.. I took the subway so.. that works."

Ryujin stood up, pulling me up with her. "Wow you're taller than me."

I wiped my eyes, "I-I'm not that tall."

Ryujin interlocked our arms, "Well you sure are pretty though."

I blushed again, grabbing my bag. "So where do you live?"

Ryujin asked as we walked to her car. "I.. it's down Namdemun."

I nodded.

"Alright.. are you.. having.. family issues?" Ryujin looked at me before opening the passenger door to her beautiful car.

"Uh.. sorta."

Ryujin rubbed my shoulder, "Hey it'll get better.." She smiled, helping me get in the car.

"Th-thanks.." I gave a head bow.

Ryujin nodded, getting in the drivers.

I loved the scent of her car. Reminded me of when my grandmother would bring my sister and I, desserts. Ryujin put on her seatbelt and totally drove gay. She spread her legs, putting one hand on the wheel, and the other one was on the arm rest.

"So I'm assuming you go to my school?"

I nodded, looking out the window. "Are you.. popular at all?" Ryujin asked.

"N-no.. I just get made fun of.."

Ryujin coughed, "I'm sorry, what? You're beautiful and seem like a really nice girl.. you shouldn't be made fun of..." She furrowed her eyebrows. I could tell how much she cared. And she was totally just flirting with me at this point.