Ryujin X Yeji - Getaway (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Mhh.. mwah.. mmh.." I moaned and rushed us into my room while we were kissing passionately, myself walking backwards, and kissing her so lustfully. I stumbled, closing the door, and kept kissing. "Mhh... mmmhhh.." Yeji let out moans, wrapping her arms around my neck. I seriously couldn't take her sending me dirty texts, flirting, and all this shit in front of the girls. I knew I had to fuck her good.

I will admit I was a little drunk and she was very drunk. I put my hand around her waist, pressing her up against the door, making her head hit the door and gave me those lustful feline eyes. It made me wet and fast. I quickly grabbed my strap, getting it on so quick, because I was in a hurry. We were still kissing while we were struggling to get each other's clothes off. I threw my belt off, causing it to make a noise since it wasn't soft like the rest of our clothes. I threw my bracelets and rings off, along with my necklace, I was ready.

Yeji pulled me closer by tugging on my bra, wanting us to kiss more deeply. I stumbled my way to the bed and then Yeji slipped, making us fall back on it. I put my wrists that caught me around her half-naked body. Fuck I'm in love with her. "Ugh I can't wait any longer!" She pushed me, causing me to pull away from her mouth. "It's been months Ryu, I need you," She gave puppy eyes. My body was aching, "I need you too," I said in my sexy raspy voice. It really had been a long time since we've had sex. We've just been so busy and got our first opportunity when the girls left.

I slapped my strap against my girl's dripping wet cunt. I was breathing so heavily from our hot kissing and looked up at the ceiling, feeling sweat just drip down my forehead as I slid the dildo in.

Fuck this is about to be hot and hard to breathe, here we go.

Yeji moaned, tilting her head up, "Fuck.." I slowly moved, putting my hands on her waist, trying to catch my breath, and let her adjust before I start thrusting. Yeji spread her legs more, making her pussy wide enough for the dildo to go in fully.

The best part about straps is that they can be any size and I can fuck this girl so hard. Once she wasn't able to walk for days. That's how rough I go. I finally looked at her, seeing the neediness on her face and the love of feeling this way. She loves to be dominated and ruled over. "You ready princess?" I heaved out, pushing the dildo in back and forth. She looked so cute with her body in my custody and everything owned by me. Yeji reached over, hugging Dolee, "F-fuck me.."

I started to thrust, spreading her folds to get deeper, and have a better grip on the sub. Yeji was shaking already and blocked her eyes from me with her stuffed animals. Fuck I love this girl. "Ah ahh.. uhh.." She sounded like a hentai girl with all her whines and gasps. It was kind of cute not seeing her face, she was probably too shy or embarrassed. I bent my back, going down to squeeze her breasts. "Mh!" Yeji moaned in shock, probably because she didn't expect me to do that.

My girlfriend was so innocent, her hands wanting to touch me but too shy to. I moved a stuffed animal, seeing her red face. She looked like a tomato. Yeji sunk into the bed, covering her face with a pillow. I moved it a little, starting to mark her neck in hidden places. "Mmh.. mmmmhh.." She shook, her hand lightly touching my thigh. I took her hand causing her to flinch and put both of them on my boobs. I know she wants to squeeze them.

Yeji hesitated, putting her hands behind her back. I was still moving the dildo, but not as fast. She raised her shoulders up to her ears, wanting to hide herself. And then I felt the dildo fall onto her stomach because she was squeezing her knees and thighs together. I threw the pillow off the bed, finally seeing her face again. "Mh!" Yeji whimpered, turning her face the other way. I picked her up by her neck, causing her to widen her eyes, and look scared. I whispered lustfully, "Spread your legs kitten."