Ryujin X Yeji - New Roommates (smut)

POV | Yeji

Today was the day we changed roommates and mine was Chaeryeong. I was missing Ryujin so much. She would always pleasure me and give me massages. She was like my free pleasure massager.

Yes you heard that right. Ryujin pleasures me every night. Or atleast used to. She fingers me, rubs me, and sometimes licks me... but we were never in a relationship. She just did it because it was good way for me to relax. Coming home from a long day at work to Ryujin's hands and mouth pleasuring me was the best feeling. Why did we have to change roommates?

I walked across the hall, knocking on Ryujin's door. "Hold on.. I-I'm busy.." Ryujin yelled. I blinked, waiting for a few minutes. Ryujin finally opened the door, looking at me, "Yeddeong?" I looked up, scratching my head, "C-can I come in?" Ryujin nodded, letting me inside.

I looked around at the new room. Pretty. I laid down on her bed, "So.. how are you liking the new room?" Ryujin sat next to me, "Are you mad at me?" I licked my lips, "Of course not. I'm just.. reacting to the change." Ryujin hugged me, "I'm sorry Yeji.. I just want to see what it's like to have a solo room.." I pulled away, "Y-yeah it's fine.." "Yeddeong!" Chaeryeong came in, looking at me. That was Ryujin's thing..

Ryujin's face expression changed completely. "Y-yes?" I got up, looking at my new roommate. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to decorate our room!" Chaeryeong smiled. Ryujin was upset. I knew my members well. "M-maybe later.. w-why don't you look online and you can show me later.." Chaeryeong nodded, walking out. I looked back at Ryujin. She tied her hood with her drawstrings, sticking it behind her ears, looking like Tuk. "It's what you wanted." It just came out. Ryujin glared, "Why are you even here?"

I bit my lip, feeling the wetness in my pants. "I.. I uh.. I'm not sure.." Ryujin raised her eyebrows, "Well you had to come in here for something and you're not wanting to go with your roommate so.." I blinked, "Well I've been uh.. really stressed so I thought maybe we could hang out or something." Ryujin scoffed, "You really can't live without me.." I nervously laughed, sitting next to her. Ryujin wrapped her arm around my waist, looking ahead, "So.. what are you wanting to do?"

I stared at her lips, "Uhhh.. My backs been hurting.." Ryujin pushed me down a bit, taking off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. She rubbed my back, "Does that feel better?" I slowly closed my eyes, moaning, "Y-yes.." Ryujin pressed on my knots, which made me groan, and pull onto the sheets. "You okay?" She backed off a bit. I felt myself leak a bit. What I really wanted was her hand down THERE. "Y-yeah.. it's mainly my lower back.." I tried steering her down in that area. Ryujin slid my shorts down a bit, starting to massage around my tailbone. I smirked, feeling my skin burn from the touch. Ryujin coughed, "Y-Yeji.. y-you... uhm.. you're wet.." I bit my lip, looking back at her, "S-sorry.."

Ryujin then said, "Is that what you want Yeji? Do you want me to touch you?" I widened my eyes, watching as her hand went in my undies, touching my glistening shaven pussy. "Uhh.." It's normal to get touched by your friends right?

"It's fine Yeji.. everyone needs their breaks.." She started massaging with her palm. Ryujin was on top of me, with her knees on each side of me. "We need to take care of our leader.." She used her other hand to run her hand through my hair. "You can moan." Ryujin added. I let out my moans, but being careful since the girls were home. She slowly fingered me, "This should relieve your stress.." I released more pre cum on her fingers.

Ryujin then said, "Are you feeling better?" I humped my ass, "Y-yes this is exactly what I needed.." Ryujin kept going, "Come to me anytime if you have a problem." I sucked in my lip, "Yes you have the best fingers.." Ryujin chuckled, "They're nice and long. Easy to pleasure you." She rubbed my clit. "A-and your tongue.." I blurted out. Ryujin got low, placing her tongue on my clit while continuing to finger me. Best friend ever.