"Why didn't you have a choice?" She asks. I let out a sigh because I know where this is going. I know what I have to do.

"Bonnie... I need to tell you something and you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Not Damon... Not even Elena or Caroline... Okay?" I beg.

"I- okay." She hesitates before agreeing

I get up from the bed to close the door and mumble a small spell so wherever Damon is he won't be able to hear us. As I walk back to where Bonnie is sitting I notice her body has stiffened in anticipation of what I'm about to say.

"Okay." I sit on the bed again. "So... uhm.."

"You're starting to scare me." She says.

"I'm sorry I just don't really know how to say this..." I take a long pause. "Okay here it goes.... Klaus is my brother."

Her eyes widen at my confession. "What? But... that would make you..."

"A part of the original family and over a thousand years old."

She stands up from her spot and starts to pace around the room. "How is that even possible?"

After she sits back down, I begin to tell her everything. How my mother turned them to protect us from harm but soon realized it was a mistake. I explain how she linked my life to my brother Elijah making me immortal like them. I told her stories about Rebekah and how she was my best friend but I haven't seen her in years. Bonnie sits there listening so carefully to everything I'm saying and not interrupting. At this point I think I am crying from reliving all the memories for the second time this trip.

"And there is something else." I tell her as I grab my backpack. I dig through the bag to find the photo of me and Kai. I hand it to her and she looks puzzled.

"Why are you showing me a picture of you and him?" She holds it up.

"Look at the date." I tell her and she does.

"Wait... you knew him in 1993?" She asks.

"I guess so but we are pretty sure Klaus compelled us both to forget each other because neither of us remember this. Which I will have to ask Klaus about before I kill him." I stop my words because I wasn't planning on telling her that.

"You want to kill Klaus? I thought that was impossible."

"It is... unless you have this." I pull out the white oak stake twirling it around in my hand.

Kai's POV:

Quinn and Bonnie have been up there for awhile talking and I am starting to get impatient. I really just want to be up there with her right now but instead, I'm down in the courtyard laying on the couch watching the sky darken. Part of me was going to clean up her mess in Klaus's room but then I thought, fuck it. Why bother when we are going to be out of here tomorrow.

I rest my eyes trying to go over my plan for my father in my head but I can't. When I close my eyes all I see is her. I see the freckles lined perfectly on her face and her piercing green eyes. I can picture her smile and hear her laugh in my head.

Fuck... what is happening to me?

"Something funny?" I hear Damon's voice which makes me groan.

"Just thinking about Quinn." I tell the truth but I only say it to make him angry.

"You do realize that we are going to leave your ass behind and she will be back with Stefan. And you will just be a mere memory." He waves is hand slowly through the air.