I give a soft laugh. "My brother he...he's complicated."

"Ah. I have a brother who is also complicated." He states. "He told me that he is going to make my life an eternity of misery."

"Sounds just like Nik." I smile but it soon fades as I see him standing in the door.

"What is going on here?" He looks from Stefan to me noticing my dress is unzipped.

"Nik it's nothing." I reassure him.

He walks over to Stefan stopping right in front of him. He places one hand on his shoulder and smirks at him. He is going to kill him....

"Stefan." He says focusing his eyes on his forest greens. "Go down and enjoy the party. Forget you ever met my sister."

End Flashback

"Quinn?" Kai's voice is soft behind me. I release my grip on the cuff which I didn't realize was really tight. They drop the floor with a loud bang making my flinch.

"How did you find me down here?" I slowly wipe away the dirt from my hands.

"That doesn't matter." He steps closer. "Are you okay?"

I shake my head. "A lot of memories that I have tried to forget just keep coming up."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He comes over and wraps his arms around my lower back. He looks deep into my eyes as he waits for me to answer. Do I really want to talk about it with him? I mean i should probably talk to someone about it so it isn't sitting heavy on my chest. And given he is the only one here....

"I met Stefan here....in 1910." I look up at him.

"You have known him for that long?" He is confused.

I laugh. "No..My lovely brother compelled him to forget me. To this day he still doesn't know that we met that night. I ran into him again one year and we hit it off immediately. We were friends for a while before we actually started to date. Back then Klaus knew him...he said his name when he compelled him to forget me...maybe that is another reason he sent me here. To keep me away from Stefan. "

I feel Kai's arms tense around me. I look up to him seeing him stare off to the wall where all my carvings are displayed like an art show. The muscle in his jaw twitch as he clenches his teeth together.

"I'm sorry..I shouldn't talk about him anymore...Given that you and I are..." I trail off because I don't know exactly what is going on with me and Kai.

"Having sex?" His mood changes as he smiles. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't apologize Quinn. You have history with him."

"It seems like it bothers you when I talk about him." I place my hands on his biceps.

"Well I do get a little jealous knowing that he has touched you in the same ways I have." He gives me another kiss before he trails his lips across me cheek and down to my neck. He pulls me into him as my hands tighten around his muscles. I feel him nip just below my ear.

"Kai..." I say. "We can't do this here."

He pulls back to meet my eyes and shrugs his shoulders. "Okay."

The next thing I know he is lifting me by my thighs making me wrap my legs around him making me laugh. I rest my chin on his shoulder watching the dungeon getting further away. I plant small kisses on his neck as he walks us up the stairs, past the fountain and up the stairs to the second floor.

When he reaches my bedroom he sets me down in front of the bed. Not missing a beat, his hand flies to my throat as he pulls me into him. Kissing me deeper this time while his other hand is undoing the button on my white shorts.