Chapter 34

"I'm also on my way to meet Gallahan, so let's go along."

"Okay..."

I am also.

Not only me, but the kids around me nodded as if convinced.

Larane wondered if the small sweeping of her chest would cause me to be dragged by Clerivan and cause a soul.

"Hmm."

Clerivan narrowed his eyes for a moment as if he was not greedy for everyone's reaction.

"Well, then shall we go?"

"Okay! Go!"

The twins noticed their stinging eyes and then got up quietly from their seats.

"Goodbye!"

Then, before even catching him, he greeted him and ran away.

"Good-bye, Florentia. Good-bye, sir."

Larane quickly greeted him like she would fall behind and moved away from us.

Bellsach, who was waiting for his sister at the doorway, looked at me once and saw me following Clerivan.

Everyone is so scared of Clerivan.

Of course, he wasn't that rounded personality, and although his eyes were a little bit spicier than others.

I looked at Clerivan.

"Well, I don't understand."

It's definitely a handsome face because he doesn't smile and has a strong cold impression.

Of course, I can concentrate on the lecture well because the content is good, but there are also some because Clerivan is handsome.

Everyone is so scared of Clerivan.

"Is that right, sir?"

Clerivan shrugs at me.

"I do not know. I think the lady is a little special, but."

"Is that so?"

Clerivan did not answer anymore and took the lead.

However, I didn't like to walk away alone because I couldn't catch up.

Rather, I walked slowly, looking like I had come out for a walk.

He holding back. It is to consider myself, who cannot walk as fast as an adult.

Look at this

This person is such a good person.

* * *

"Ha-am."

I tried to put up with it, but I finally yawned out.

I saw two people in a meeting eagerly, stealing the tears running in the corners of their eyes.

"But then, isn't it no longer a business for the common people?"

My father said dissatisfiedly to Clerivan.

"This price is a price that a commoner with a little money can afford."

Clerivan replied in an easy-going voice.

"Yes. It's a price that only those with money can afford. That's what I mean."

"The focus of this business is not in terms of price. Quality. It's in quality."

"No matter how good quality it is, what's the use of it if people don't buy it?

For a while already, the meetings have been spinning around.