It was Belsach's fat voice.

"Why do I have to do that?"

That guy is also short, just as expected.

The mouth is still smiling, but the laughter disappears from Clerivan's eyes.

"What is such a thing, Belsach?"

"Selling things like that. Why do I have to do things like that?"

"Why do you think it's only for the people below?"

"My mother did that. It's bad to deal with money."

It was such a serene word that I grinned.

Seral, a native of Angenas, a second-class family in the Lambrew Empire, was truly 'aristocratic'.

In fact, in the past, there were times when direct money transactions and obsession with money were regarded as non-aristocratic.

But that's all old days too.

The nobles were shocked by the appearance of Lombardy starting as commerce and taking control of everything with the power of money.

Realizing the power of one or two assets, they were either putting up a ring with the money they had been sleeping on or actively setting up the top and jumping into commerce.

That's why the Angenas family, which lasted until the end, created the top of Durak and reached out to the room textile market.

I recalled the last time Durak visited the mansion to seek Lombardy's help.

But Belsach, the descendant of Angenas, is making such an easy-going sound.

"Then it can't be helped."

Clerivan said that it was a pity.

"I have no choice but to give Belsach a failing point for this assignment."

"Failure point?"

Belsach's face, muttering the word 'failure point' for a moment, quickly turned red.

"Why am I failing?"

"There is no way to do anything. This assignment is to sell things, but Belsach refuses to do so, so I have to fail."

"Then it's okay for the teacher to change the assignment! The problem is that the assignments are stupid from the start!"

"Is that so. Okay."

That was it.

Clerivan was neither angry nor tried to make Belsach understand.

He just turned around and said to us except Belsach.

"You can have the money from selling the tree logs, and the person who earns the most money has a reward, so please work hard."

Eventually, Belsach, who was completely excluded, groaned.

'Boom!'