Chapter 65: HQ's Stand

Start from the beginning

Al tried to transmute another sword but Father saw this coming as he grabbed the sword himself and then stabbed through the chestplate again marking a hole.

Al gasped when he felt the sword tip touched the blood seal that was bonding his soul to the armor.

Father's smirk grew as he was about to start scratch the seal off, until he sensed an incoming attack as he kicked Al away and dodged the attack ae a blaze of flames shot past where he once stood.

Father turned to see that from the remains of the crumblef HQ building was Roy Mustang who had launched the attack.

"Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Said Roy as a quick gun shot was heard as a bullet shot past and managed to graze Father as Riza stood next to Roy.

Alex, Ed, and Al saw this and smiled with relief knowing they were okay.

"More rats wanting to defy god eh?" Asked Father.

Father extend his palm out towards the married couple as another miniature sun was formed.

The flames were then let loose as they charged at Roy and Riza, only for Alex to appear in front of them and managed to tank and block the attack with the buster sword as he directed the fire elsewhere.

"Nice going kid." Said Roy.

"Don't mention it." Said Alex.

'Get him irritated. He'll lose his mind leaving him wide open for attacks.' Thought Alex.

He dashed at Father and their blades collided again until Alex flipped over Father getting him leaving him wide open to be hit by Roy's flames as Roy snappes his fingers.

At the last possible moment Father stuck his hands out blocking the attack.

Father then was outnumbered as he had deal with Alex, Ed, and Al attacking him up close and personal cussing him to barely avoid Roy's flame alchemy and constantly getting grazed by Riza's bullets.

"This, ends, NOW!" Shouted Father as he sent a shockwave stunning the three as he charged at Roy and Riza.

Roy immediately covered Riza, acting as protection for her as Father colliced hard into Roy's back.

Roy cried out in pain as he fell to the ground as Father kicked Riza hard to the face knocking her down.

"Uncle Roy! Aunt Riza!" Shouted Alex as he ran to them.

"Alex wait!" Said Edward only for Father to appear in front of him and deliver a hard punch to his gut causing Ed to fall to the ground in immense pain.

Father followed that up by grabbing Al and slamming the entire suit of armor down onto the ground.

"Your NEXT!"

Alex heard those chilling words from Father and immediately channeled fire back into the Buster Sword as he collided blades yet again with Father.

The two stalemated for a bit until Alex somehow managed to kick as he smacked him on the head twice staggering Father backwards as Alex launched an streak of fire at him as Father was finally hit by a strong attack as the "god" was knocked down onto the ground.

Alex then raised the sword above him and slammed it down onto the ground creating a massive fire slash that hit Father as he yelped in pain.

Alex then jumped towards Father to finish him off with a downwards stab.

Father managed to roll out of the way as Alex landed onto the ground and pulled the sword out.

This though wasn't a good decision as Father immediately stood up and grabbed Alex by the neck as he slammed him hard onto the ground.

Alex, dazed and all, managed to roll out of the way and stand up as Father approached him, holding his double edged sword in hand.

He began swinging widly at Alex as the young boy frantically blocked the attacks.

Father then struck low as he got a slash on Alex's leg causing him to lose his footing and fall onto his behind, yet he still managed to barely get up and continue blocking the attacks.

It didn't hold up for much longer unfortunately as Father, using the flat side of the blade smacked Alex in the head, dazing him as he then smacked him again, launching Alex away as he collided into a pile of rubble and debris.

Alex tried to get up, only for fatigue to set in as he just laid there exhausted on the ground, panting heavily.

Eventually he finally managed to get onto his knees as he slowly got up and looked at Father across from afar.

"Through, all my years of existence, and violence, never have I seen such a stubborn, race more than humans. Trust me when I say this. I'll enjoy ending you all". Said Father with a smirk as he snapped his fingers.

Behind him, tons of transmutation circle emerged as Alex saw that Father had summoned an army of not only his weird, white humanoid creatures, but also massive hordes upon hordes of Honkai as they all slowly walked and stayed behind Father.

Alex saw his army and sighed.

'I won't, fall here. I will, fight, for the world.' Thought as he dragged his sword with him, as he slowly walked forward, fully prepared to take on the entire army by himself if he had too.

Alex continued to walk forward slowly, until he heard a familiar voice behind him.

A voice, he didn't expect to hear.

"FIRE!"

Chapter 65: End