kinks*

Louis: Oral. If anything made him moan it was licking, biting, and sucking his dick. Sure, he would slightly grunt as he became deeper into you as you screamed out his name slowly. But he couldn't completely loose himself. But right now, with your lips attached to his tip. His hands tangled on your air, pushing your head down, begging for more. He moaned, "Baby." Panting, softly as sweat drizzled down his chest.

Niall: Grinding. He wanted nothing more than for both of you clothed. Lying on the couch, tongues shoved down each other's throats, collecting every moan. When his hands, reached down to cup your ass in your shorts. Running his thumbs on the skin under your clothes. Breathlessly panting into your mouth, suddenly lifting his hips from the cushions, connecting perfectly with your crotch. Pleasuring both of you in circling, threatening motions.

Harry: Stripping. He leaned back onto his hands, licking his lips multiple times as you stripped out of your clothes. Slowly, making sure watching you was tortuous for him. Eyes becoming hooded with dark shadows, his hard member making an appeared through his tight jeans. Incoherently moaning while grinding on thin air while you stripping down to nothing but your underwear. "Hurry up,"

Zayn: Teasing. He loves watching you suffer. His pants running along your face, while his hands were right beside your head. A puddle forming between your legs, dripping down your legs slowly, as you arched your back. Begging for contact. "No." He leaned down your whisper in your ear, slightly grinding his legs against your center. Making you want to scream and beg for more but that's exactly what he wanted, because damn he was such a tease.

Liam: Watching you pleasure yourself. He sat on a kitchen chair, watching you toy with your clit. Only moaning his name even though it was all you making you moan and arch your back off the bed. "You wish that was me?" He moaned from the seat, swiping his thumb over his precum. "Liam." You groaned again, teasing your center by easing your fingers in and out. Fisting the bed sheets as you stuffed your face into a pillow reaching your climax.