you turn him on*

Niall: He's shirtless in his dress pants, guitar strung across his lap like it always is. Sometimes it felt like he held that guitar more than he held you. His fingers moved down the frets quickly and you watched the way his hands moved. It was easy to pretend that was your skin and he was using those long, nimble fingers to brush over the curve behind your knee. "Almost ready?" he asked lazily, not moving his eyes from the chords in front of him. You were going out tonight with all the boys to kick off the tour. "Oh, yeah," you said, shaking your head and pulling yourself from your thoughts. The bracelet you wanted to wear was on the table behind Niall and you smirked. You crossed the room and moved his guitar aside. "What are you doing?" he blinked up at you as his guitar fell from his hands. You straddled his lap, reaching around him to grab your bracelet from the bedside table. Immediately, his hands dropped to your hips and he groaned, pressing up into you. "Getting my bracelet," you leaned in, lips inches from his and you let your hips roll down on him. He hissed, neck tight as his eyes closed. "I guess I'm ready now," you smiled, hand running down his chest to cup him through his pants. "Aren't you?" You asked innocently, hand still moving against him. His hips moved involuntarily. He cursed, running a hand through his hair. You made him crazy with the slightest touch, the barest caress. Slowly, you raised yourself from his lap, not before giving him a good look down your shirt. He covered his face with his hands. He was in for a long night.

Harry: Harry's got a few weaknesses. He's got a soft spot on the under side of his ear on the right side, the sensitive skin just behind his jaw. When your fingers run down his navel across all those perfect tattoos, his hands always immediately grab yours and his eyes darken. "Careful," he warns, nipping the tip of your finger. But most of all, Harry loved to have those chocolate curls pulled. He was getting ready to go on stage and the dressing room was mainly clear. You sat down beside him, giving him a happy grin. "Two kisses for good luck," he insisted, tapping his lips. You obliged, leaning in and pressing your lips against his once, and then lingering on the second time. He shifted in his seat, his hand capturing your jaw to keep you in place while he worked his mouth over yours. Your hands snuck up into his hair and you tugged, a strangled moan passing through his lips. He tried to break away but you held him in place, both hands now tugging on those dark brown curls. He groaned again, fingers tightening where he held you. He loved when you did that. It reminded him of when he was down on you, using that tongue of his to make you fall apart. "Fuck, you're so hot," he said against your lips, "I have to go on stage," he whispered hoarsely. You grinned, seeing the slight bulge in his other wise seamless skinny jeans. You dropped to your knees and undid his fly, winking up at him. "Then I better work fast," his head fell back as a curse flew past his lips. Your mouth made him crazy.

Liam: Playing this game with Liam was dangerous. You knew you were going to get it back as good as you gave it and your hands trembled as you watched him remove his tie. He was so damn sexy, so utterly male. His beard had been trimmed down to a light stubble and he was in head to toe black, making him utterly dangerous and so tempting. He sat down at your dresser and worked the top button of his shirt free. "Let me," you offered, moving behind him. You kept your eyes locked on his in the mirror as you pressed your chest into his back. Immediately, he turned to face you. His hands trailed down the back of your thighs and hitched around the back of your knees. He pressed his thumbs down and they went weak. You undid the next button and the next, freeing up his chest. Gently, you ran your fingers down the length of skin and his eyes went opaque in the light. "You're turning me on," he growled, hands yanking your knees out from under you. You fell into his lap and he smoothed the hair back from your eyes. You smiled, grabbing the tie he had discarded on the dresser. "Am I?" you asked innocently, weaving the black material around his wrists. "Oh baby," he groaned as he watched you tie him up. "You're so good to daddy," he hummed as your teeth nibbled his ear lobe. "I'm going to make him feel even better," you promised huskily, hands ripping the rest of the shirt from his shoulders. He sat back, a grin playing on his lips. He was yours, and he'd let you give it to him any way you wanted.

Zayn: Zayn's not big on PDA. He never had been. He wanted to save your integrity, and his as well. He didn't want either of you to get the rap of that overly touchy feely couple. But damn, you didn't care about that any of that right now. You wanted to be that PDA couple that people didn't want to look at. That's what Zayn did to you. He smiled at you, lacing his hand through yours. "You okay babe?" he asked in the dimly lit restaurant. He wanted a proper date with you, God knew you barely ever had any. "I'm fine," you licked your upper lip in response and his mouth parted the slightest bit. The waiter appeared moments later placing your desert in front of you. It was a mountain of ice cream, warm brownies and hunks of cookies. It was topped off with whip cream and a cherry. You grabbed the little red fruit and licked the whipped cream off of it. "Babe," he said hoarsely, watching your tongue flick out. You bit the cherry from the stem and smiled at him, running your thumb across his palm. "Are you okay?" you asked instead. He shook his head as he watched you sit back. You scooped up some ice cream, slowly sucking the cold liquid from the spoon. "Jesus," you heard him mutter. It was empowering to know you made him crazy with your little movements. You hadn't even touched him yet and he was going crazy. Once your cheeks hollowed out around the metal, his hand shot up. "Check please!" he yelled to the waiter and then softer to you he said, "Go to the bathroom and take your panties off and go outside and get in the car. I want you ready when I get out there."

Louis: "Okay, you want me to stop at the store on the way back from rehearsal?" he yelled into your shared bedroom. You'd just gotten back from your morning run- a rarity- and you were shucking your shoes as you caught your breath. "Would you mind?" you asked as he popped back into the room to grab his wallet. "Nope, anything for you my love," he tilted your chin up with his knuckle and pressed his lips to yours. His hair was still damp from his shower and he smelt divine. "Stay with me," you murmured against his lips. "I wish I could," he sighed.You stood and shrugged, pulling your t-shirt from your head. "Your loss, then," you said cheekily. He watched you move towards the bathroom, lifting your black sports bra off in the process. His jaw was on the floor as he caught a good look at your back. He followed you into the master bedroom just in time to see a glimpse of your bare bum as you stepped into the spray of hot water. His hands clenched and unclenched at his sides in frustration. Your body was a gift to him, he loved to trace it, learn each curve and how it looked in different lighting. He loved tasting each groove, each curve, every part of you. "Fuck that," he kicked off his shoes and dumped his wallet and cell phone by the sink before he stepped into the hot spray fully clothed. "Make me so damn crazy," he said between desperate kisses as he backed you into the shower wall. "So damn crazy for you all the time," he hitched your leg around his hip and rubbed his skinny jeans against you. "Only fair that I make you crazy too," he promised, lips scraping down your neck.