'admit it'

Niall: "Admit it." Louis shouted into his ear over the loud music with laughter in his voice after following Niall's zeroed in eyes. Letting his eyes fall from your swaying body he turned his gaze to his slightly buzzed buddy with furrowed brows, "What?" "Admit it Niall, man." Louis dropped his arm over his shoulder sloshing his drink over his fingers, "You've got it bad." He shook his head with a crooked smile on his lips. With a roll of his eyes Niall shrugged his arm off him, "I dunno what you're talking about...I—I'll be back." He mumbled before taking off into your direction and he couldn't fight off the smile that crept to his lips as you swayed your body so freely to the music with your arms above your head.

Louis: "Admit it." You circled your arms around him and letting your face rest in the crook of his neck, "Today went pretty well ya know with everything..." You spoke into his skin and he hummed in response mocking your action and wrapping his arms around you, pulling you in closer to him. "Yeah I must admit it went rather well. Even with the rings being lost...thanks to your brother." He said softly with a small chuckle and a shake of his head. "Lets not forget the rain and having to move everything inside Lou." You grumbled only making him chuckle some more. "Well besides all of that...you looked beautiful today." He sighed with a smile on his lips, "You always look beautiful but today was just...wow." He leaned in after you lifted your head from the crook of his neck and pressed his lips to yours softly.

Liam: "Admit it." You jabbed your fingers back into his sides causing him to let out a choked laugh. "[Y/N]!" He called out between laughter as he tried catching a hold of your quick fingers, "Stop...stop...you win." He choked, opening his eyes and looking up at your hovering figure. "Say it again." You boasted from your spot in his lap. "You win." He shook his head before letting it fall back against the couch cushion and his arms circled your waist. "See we could have avoided the tickling if you would have just said it the first time." You grinned poking him for one final time in the side, a giggle falling from your lips as his body jerked from your action. "Whatever...I let you win anyway babe."

Zayn: "Admit it." He mumbled to himself letting his eyes fall to your sleeping figure in his lap, "You love her." He shook his head before letting it drop back onto the top of the couch a little harder than he intended. "Shit..." He grumbled reaching up to rub at the spot, "Who falls for their best friend anyway? This isn't some cheesy romance flick." He ran his hand over his face quickly before letting his hand absentmindedly smooth over your cheek. "You hear that [Y/N]...your idiot best friend has feelings for you." He mumbled dropping his hand from your face when you shifted in his lap. "You know if—if this was anything like a cheesy romance flick you'd love me back." He murmured, letting a chuckle fall from his lips shortly after. "If only."

Harry: "Admit it." He bit down on his lower lip as he rested his forehead against yours, "You like me [Y/N]." He whispered, the corners of his lips turning up as you shook your head subtly. "I don't." You mumbled back letting your tongue run over your lips quickly once his eyes fell to them. "Not even a little?" He asked quietly leaning in closer so your noses brushed and his fingers toyed with the ends of your shirt, "Not even on my birthday?" He let out a sigh before putting space between the two of your. "Harry..." You caught a hold of his hand as he began backing toward the party, pulling him back in, "I lied I—I do." You looked up at him, "Happy Birthday Harry." You mumbled leaning in and pressing your lips to the corner of his.