honeymoon

Niall: You guys went to Ireland and spent some time in his hometown. Even though you guys had dated for a while you hadn't really gotten to see his "old life". Since he had bought a house there awhile back that is where you guys stayed. He took you to all of his favorite places and told you millions of stories. Along with that you guys visited with his family a lot since he couldn't do that often.

Zayn: Zayn had taken you to Venice for the first time. He had planned everything to be perfect. He rented out the honeymoon suites at one of the nicest hotels. You guys took a lot of romantic gondola rides. Your honeymoon with Zayn was quite memorable. You guys spent a lot of time inside but still got to see the other wonderful things Venice had to offer.

Louis: You guys had stayed in London. He had work obligation, so you both decided that staying home wouldn't be bad. Later on in the year when he finally got a break he took you to the Bahamas. It was a week spent on the beach, relaxing, and having a good time together. Even if it was way after you got married it was still a incredible honeymoon.

Harry: Harry had planned the whole honeymoon considering the fact that he missed a lot of wedding planning due to being on tour. He had planned a nice trip to one of his and your favorite places, Los Angeles. He had rented a beach house with a private beach, where you guys spent the majority of the time.

Liam: Liam planned to take you back to the place where he had purposed to you, Paris. He got a hotel room with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. He planned everything perfectly, everyday there was something to do. You guys went sightseeing, tried new foods, and had another great time in Paris. The night before you guys were going to go home Liam took you back to the Eiffel Tower for dinner at the top. The trip was everything and more. There was no doubt that Paris was a special place for the born of you.