midnight snacks

Liam: You thought Liam was still sleeping in bed, right where you had left him, as you shoved your mouth full of anything and everything that you could grab. You felt as if you starving, even if you'd had a large supper, and this was maybe a little more than a simple midnight snack. Right as your put far too much food into your mouth, you heard the sound of the light turning on, followed by Liam's voice. "What are you doing?" You looked up at Liam, who was still trying to wake up completely. When he saw fully saw you, with your mouth full, unable to answer him, holding a bag of chips in your hands, he laughed, "I should have known. Can I have some too?"

Niall: This was not a rare event for you and Niall to both be up well after midnight, searching through your kitchen for something to eat. It was something that seemed to happen at least every other night. Normally more. It was just how things went. "This is our tradition," Niall said smiling, as he grabbed a plate, still not sure what exactly he wanted to eat. You laughed, while looking at him, "Tradition?" He nodded, while spotting the plate of cookies you had baked earlier in the week, "Yes! We eat something together every night. It's something we have to keep doing forever." "Forever?" You loved the sound of that word coming from Niall's mouth, "I have no problem with that."

Harry: "Harry, I'm tired," you mumbled, as you felt your boyfriend gently shaking you. "Come on [Y/N], I'm hungry. Let's go get something." "We have a kitchen," you said, tossing onto your side as you did. Harry frowned, "Not what I want. Come on, let's go see what's open. Fast food. I'm so hungry. Let's go." You shook your head, and hugged your pillow tightly, "No Harry." "Please, I don't want to go by myself. Come on, let's go." You opened your mouth to argue again, but it was clear that this was not something he was going to drop anytime soon. You finally just rolled your eyes, "Find me something to wear, and let's go."

Zayn: Zayn slept through everything. It did not matter how loud your TV was, or how much music you played right near the bed, he would sleep through it all. So you were really shocked when as you sat next to him, eating a late snack, he woke up when you dropped some of the hot food on your lap and cursed. "You never wake up," you commented, when his worried eyes fell on you. "I thought something was wrong," he replied, calming down now that he saw you looked fine, "Why did you scream?" You could not help but smile at that. Nothing could wake him up, except the thought of you in trouble. "I just dropped food on my lap. I'm fine. You can go back to sleep now. Thank you for worrying."

Louis: "This is not a typical midnight snack, you know that right?" Louis asked you, as you cooked a full meal for the two of you so late, or early, depending on how you looked at it. Standing over the stove, making sure the meal did not burn, you shrugged, "What's fun in being typical." "Nothing at all," Louis responded, his stomach growling as he smelled all the amazing food you were preparing. He was so ready to eat, and wished it was going faster. "I'd help you, but I don't really know how to cook very well." You glanced away from the stove, and laughed as you looked at him, "Of course. This isn't chicken and mashed potatoes." He pretended to be offended by that, "I can fix cereal too!"