rambling mess

Niall: "You think he'd like this?" Niall asked gnawing on his lower lip as he held up a teddy bear before shaking his head. "I think I got him one just like this the last time I went home." He mumbled to himself glancing up at you through his lashes to see you shrug your shoulders. "Niall..." "I could get him another car yeah. Think he'd like that?" He cut in, placing the bear back on the shelf and leading the way out of the isle. A smile made its way to your lips as another wave of confusion took over his face while his eyes scanned over the different choices of cars. A giggle fell from your lips as he mumbled to himself, fussing over which color Theo would like best. "Niall...babe relax. You know that whatever you get him he's gonna love it. So relax." You smiled, stepping in front of him and draping your arms over his shoulders. "Now let's get him the red one " You grinned leaning in to brush your lips against his quickly.

Liam: He placed his hand over your mouth muffling your words. "[Y/N] relax." He whispered with a small smile on his lips. "I know you're a bit nervous babe but you really need to breathe..." He let his hand fall from covering your mouth and you let out sigh, nodding your head. "Everything's gonna go fine...I promise." He reassured leaning into press his forehead against yours. "Tomorrow we'll be married." He spoke softly leaning in to brush his lips against yours and you couldn't help but smile in between the kiss. "You have nothing to be worried about anyway. Unless you plan on leaving me at the altar. You're not going to are you?" He asked jokingly and you shook your head quickly with your lower lip jutted out. "That's not funny." You swatted at his arm, only making him chuckle.

Louis: A giggle slipping past your lips cut off his rant, stopping his pacing and turning to face toward you. "What?" He grumbled with knitted brows and you shook your head with a grin on your lips. "Nothing Lou. Just--" "Are you even listening?" He questioned putting his hands on his hips and you shook your head with a sheepish look. "Babe I don't even know what you're talking about. You were talking a bit fast honestly. But I know it's about football...I know for that much." You muttered shooting him a tiny smile and he let out a sigh letting his shoulder sag a bit. "I'm sorry I'm terrible at listening." You bit down on your lower lip and he shook his head. "It's fine babe." He mumbled making his way over to the couch to lay across you with his head in your lap and you carded your fingers through his hair. "That game was bullshit." He grumbled letting his eyes fall shut. "Yeah I remember you saying that in the beginning if your rambling." You giggled.

Zayn: Not entirely sure what it is that you're going on about he nods, nods with a fond grin on his lips as you continue to ramble with knitted brows. "Are you even listening to me?" You frowned crossing your arms over your chest only for him to nod once again. "You're full of crap Z." You grumbled before standing up from you seat and sluggishly made your way into your bedroom. "Aw babe I was listenin...it's just you looked--its cute when you get like this." He grinned, pushing up off the chair to follow after you. "Dont be mad at me." He spoke softly coming up behind you to circle his arms around you, letting his chin rest on your shoulder. "Do you need me to straighten out that professor for ya babe. Because I can do that for ya." He mumbled, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck making a giggle fall from your lips.

Harry: He pressed his lips to yours, bringing his hands up to cup your face, "Stop." He spoke against your lips and you let out a frustrated noise. "Just stop stressing yourself out [Y/N]." He muttered, pressing his lips to yours once more. "We don't have to go out...we can stay in honestly. I just want to spend time with you." He smiled a dimpled smile down at you. "Does that sound alright with you?" He asked with a quirked brow and you nibbled on your lower lip and nodded. "Good...cause it looks like my mums coming over." He mumbled after reaching into his pocket and glancing down at his phone. He peered up at you shaking his head, "Relax [Y/N]." He chuckled circling his arms around you and pulling you in closer to him.