'im here..'

Niall: His hands came up to cup your face, not giving you a chance to duck away and hide your reddened eyes, "What's wrong?" He asked with furrowed brows and you shook your head, taking your lower lip between your teeth as you felt the tightness in your chest and your eyes watering. 'N—nothing." Your voice cracked as you swallowed the lump that sat at the back of your throat, "I'm fine." You spoke quietly, only to have him shake his head in response. "Really?" He questioned with a raised brow, "'Cause it looks like you're trying not t cry." He pointed out while smoothing his thumbs over your cheeks slowly, "[Y/N]...I'm here yeah..." He lowered his voice until it was a mere whisper as he leaned in to rest his forehead against your, "You don't have to keep it in all the time." He said with a slight frown.

Liam: Running his fingers through his hair quickly, he tightened them a bit giving his hair a bit of a tug as his eyes raked over your nearly empty bedroom. "You don't—you..." He stammered but all you did was shake your head with a sigh falling from your lips. "I have to." You mumbled peering up at him through your lashes to catch the frown on his lips deepening. "I'm here now though..." He frowned rubbing his hand over his face slowly before letting it drop down to his side, "Does that even matter anymore?" He asked and he'd gotten a small shake of your head in response. His shoulders dropped a bit and he allowed his eyes to trail from yours as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "I guess—guess I'll be seeing you then..."

Louis: His thumb ran over the bandage on the back of your hand slowly, as it did every day he'd been in to visit you. "Well I'm here...again." He finally spoke, softly at that, with a slight upturn to his lips as his eyes raked over your motionless face. " So...Soph slept in our bed again last night. She's been doing this since you—since you...it's like..." He stammered, a sigh falling from his lips as the corners of his mouth dipped, "It's hard [Y/N]..." He whispered taking his lower lips between his teeth as he went to rest his chin on the side of your bed, his thumb still tracing over the bandage. "It's just so fucking hard babe...I—I..." He sniffled, feeling the frown on his lips only deepening. "We miss you..." He continued in a soft voice letting his eyes fall shut, "Just...wake up for us [Y/N]." He choked out, biting down harder on his lip.

Zayn: His arms circled around your stomach before letting his chin drop down onto your shoulder. He looked up at you through the reflection of the mirror with a bright smile on his lips. "Missed you." He breathed turning his head a bit to nuzzle his nose into the crook of your neck, pressing a quick kiss to your skin. "Sure you did." You joked, groaning a second later from a jolt of pain, placing your hand over his. You watched as his eyes widened and he turned his gaze back to yours. "He kicked babe." He spoke excitedly spreading his fingers a bit wider on your stomach, "It's like he knows 'm 'ere." He whispered, his eyes trailing down to your stomach. "I'm here...daddy's here." He spoke to your belly, only making the ends of your lips to turn up as you stared back at him.

Harry: He inched a bit closer until he then sharing a pillow with you, a sigh falling from his lips as you stared back at one another in the dark. His arm coming over to drape around your waist before pulling you in closer, eliminating whatever space there once was between the two of you. "I miss you." He whispered tracing patterns into your side and you took your lower lip between your teeth. "I'm here..." You whispered back letting your eyes fall from his and onto his lines of the swallows peeking out from the top of his shirt, "I'm always here Harry..." You mumbled bringing your finger up to trace the lines of the tattoos, "Even when you're gone for a bit of time...I'm always here when you get back." You glanced up at him with a slanted smile and he nodded, "But I miss you too..." You sighed leaning in to bury your face into his chest, "All the time."