fumbling disaster

Niall: "Shit...sorry." You mumbled after tripping over your feet and knocking into someone and having them help you regain your footing. "Alright [Y/N]?" "Niall..." You croaked peering up at him with widened eyes. "Hey um I-I didn't expect to see you here." You mumbled causing a chuckle to slip through his lips. "Really? You didn't expect to see me at my own house?" He questioned with a quirked brow and you felt the flush creep its way up your neck. "Is your house innit..." You said clearing your throat, bringing your hand up to rub at the back of your neck quickly and he nodded with a smirk tugging at his lips. "It is." He teased, running his tongue over his bottom lip before tucking it between his teeth. "Well uh I-I came up here to use the bathroom I should probably go do that." You stammered; eyes zeroed in on his lips. "See you downstairs then yeah." He nodded shoving his hands into his pockets with a slanted grin. "Course...yeah. See you down there." You flushed before hurrying off to the bathroom.

Liam: "I missed you." He mumbled into your hair as he tightened his arms around you. You pulled back from the embrace to peer up at him with a smile on your lips. "Missed you too." You sighed before resting your head back on his chest. "That's how it is?" Louis scoffed with a roll of his eyes from beside the two of you before dropping down onto the couch. "Haven't seen either of you, but you only miss each other. Oh how lovely." He mumbled picking up the remote and surfing through the channels, settling on a random action film. With a shake of his head, Liam let his arms fall from around you, "I missed you too Lou. I was gonna get to that once-" "Once what? Once you were done sniffing [Y/N]'s hair and whispering how much you missed her with heart eyes. Do I get a hug huh?" He narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "I was not sniffing her hair...and I didn't have heart eyes." Liam mumbled, nibbling on his lip as a flush hinted at his skin.

Louis: "Long time no see." He grinned, after pulling you into a quick embrace. "S'been a while." You agreed shooting him a slanted smile as you toyed with the ends of your shirt. "You look good." He breathed, allowing his arms to fall back at his sides and looked you over briefly. "Oh...you too. You look good too." You cleared your throat, your eyes trailing from his and onto your feet. "We should hang out some time [Y/N]." He shrugged and you coughed, peering up at him with slightly widened eyes. "To catch up and all." He smiled bringing his hand up to shove his fingers through his hair quickly. "Yeah...we can do that. Just um give me a ring or something." You bit down on your lip, still idly fiddling with the hem of your shirt. The smile on his lips widened at that as he nodded, "Cool...so can I get your number then? So we can set something up later or whatever." He shrugged pulling his phone from his pocket.

Zayn: "What'd you say earlier?" He asked as he entered the living room barefoot with sweats hanging loosely on his hips with a towel sitting on his damp hair. "S'just you said something when I was in the shower and before I got a chance to ask what it was you jetted." He went on after catching sight of your confused expression. "Oh-oh that was nothing. Definitely nothing." You blurted out, shooting him a tight smile before turning your gaze back to the television. But he shook his head, bringing his hand up to rub the towel through his hair, "I mean I heard what you said...just wasn't sure if I heard correctly." He shrugged, draping the towel around his shoulders. You rubbed your sudden clammy hands on the fronts of your jeans with your eyes still trained on the TV. "Well...what'd you think you heard?" You asked taking the corner of your lip between your teeth and he shook his head again with a smile tugging at his lips. "I do too you know." He sighed looking over at you through his lashes. "Always have." He mumbled.

Harry: "This is new." He muttered to himself rather as he ran his thumb gently over the ink sprawled across your collarbone. "When'd you get it?" He asked mutedly, his thumb tracing lightly over the outline. "Few weeks ago..." You breathed, your eyes trained on his face as he furrowed his brows. "How come I've never seen it then?" He questioned, pushing the collar of your shirt over a bit to see the rest of it. "Guess you don't pay much attention to me, H." You spoke under your breath with a chuckle, catching a hold of his hand to stop him from rubbing at your skin any longer. "I pay attention." He stared down at you with a frown on his lips. "All the time." "Well...um clearly you don't if you're the only one who hasn't seen it." You cleared your throat, giving him a little push to put some space in between the two of you and running your fingers through your hair quickly.