you two do it in public*

Harry: Your head was pressed up against the window as he leaned over you. His feet on the car floor as the two of you were parked in the parking lot of the restaurant. His warm breath fell on your face as he slid into you slowly. "H...harry we have to go." You said in between moans as he lifted your leg up slightly allowing him to get in deeper. A gasp escaped your lips as he slid back into you. His lower lip taken in between his teeth as he pressed himself harder into you each time. Headlights blared into the car briefly as it drove past his car. "Fuck." He said through his teeth as he stared down into your eyes intently. His hand that was holding up your leg squeezed around it tightly as he proceeded to go harder. Your hands gripped loosely at the back of his jacket as you pulled him down closer to you. One of your hands traveled upward tugging lightly at the ends of his curly hair as you let out a small cry of pleasure. You grew tighter around him feeling yourself getting closer. Whimpering his name into his ear, you pulled tighter on his hair making his head jerk back a little. He let out a throaty groan of his own his eyes burning into yours.

Liam: His hands placed at your thighs as he slid into you. Your back against the store dressing room door. His lips pressed roughly onto yours to keep down the whimpers you kept letting slip. He hiked you up higher as he continued sliding into you harder. Mistakenly he let his lips leave yours, and a moan was let out. "[Y/N]...be quiet." He said returning his lips to yours quickly forcing you to be quiet. The door rocked a bit every time he slid out only to slide back in harder than before. Your legs dangled beside his waist as he kept it up. Your cries filled his mouth, only driving him further up the wall. He so badly wanted to hear you say his name, but he knew he couldn't because of where you were. You tightened around him making it harder for him to control himself and he let out a groan into your mouth finally. No longer caring his pressed your body harder against the door making it rock some more. As he grew closer his lips slid from yours onto your neck and he began to suck on the skin lightly, but hard enough to leave a bruise. He placed you back on your feet, pressing his forehead against yours as he breathed heavily. "You should definitely get the dress babe." He said adjusting the dress you had tried on.

Louis: You held onto the ends of the pool tightly, your knuckles lightening as you felt him sliding into you. The water brought your bodies together, swishing around the both of you. His hands tugged at your bathing suit strings, undoing them as your top fell into the water floating off. His hand rose out of the water and grabbed a hold of your breast. He leaned forward pressing his lips to yours hungrily, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You felt him push harder into you and your head fell back away from the kiss a moan slipping past your lips. "Lou." You cried out as his hands tried gripping onto your wet skin. He pressed your body against the wall of the pool harder, raising your body a bit more before pulling you back down onto him. Your cries grew louder by the minute until you were nearly screaming out his name. He slowed down his pace, staring you in the eyes with a small smirk upon his lips. "Love, you need to keep it down." He breathed his lips pressing to yours. "The hotel pool is closed remember." He spoke against your lips.

Zayn: "Be quiet [Y/N]." He groaned quietly into your ear, your earlobe between his teeth. "We're in a library." He growled into your ear lowly as you wrapped your legs tightly around his waist. Your hands gripped onto the shelves above you as he continuously slid his length into you roughly. Your teeth clung to your lower lip trying really hard to suppress your moans. The harder he slid into you, the more difficult it became. His hands tightened around your hips, his finger nails digging into your skin. His lips fell from your ear onto your neck as he sucked on it lightly. His tongue grazed over your sweet spot, forcing a moan to escape through your teeth making him smirk against your skin. He sucked harder as more moans slipped through your teeth. "Z...zayn." You whimpered as you felt yourself tightening around him. He pushed himself into you harder his hand trailing down to your thighs as he gripped tightly as his teeth latched onto your neck. He bit down roughly letting out a groan into your neck as his body erupted. "We can get that book now." He murmured against your neck, his body slumped into yours.

Niall: He leaned you against the bathroom door, your back pressed hard to it as he held you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist tightly pulling him in deeper inside of you. His lips attached to your neck, your hands raking through his hair. Your heavy breathing and the music playing outside of the bathroom was all you could hear. "Harder." You cried out getting a good grip on his hair. His hands placed firmly on your waist, he squeezed tightly as he did as you asked. He slid into you harder each time, only making your cries louder. He carried you over to the sink, placing you down on the counter as he continued to slide into you. His hands no longer on your waist now placed beside you on the counter. You let your head rest against the mirror mouth agape as countless moans escaped your lips. His breathing picked up as he moved a bit faster and you knew he was getting closer. His knuckles whitened from how tightly he was holding onto the counter. He let out a deep groan slamming into you one final time. He stared straight at you breathing hard with his eyes drooping slightly. "You're still going to get it when we get home." He whispered into your ear.