meeting for the first time

Harry: ”I’m Harry,” he introduced himself as if he were a complete stranger, though of course you already knew who he was, you don’t live under a rock. “I’m [Y/N],” you shakingly replied, trying to force yourself to stay calm. You had not expected to run into Harry Styles at your friends house, and yet here he was before you. “So how do you know her?” He questioned, pointing at your mutual friend. For a while, you could not answer. It was as if your brain did not want to connect the question to any words. Finally though, you blurted out the answer. “School. We went to school together.” “That’s cool. It’s nice to meet you.” You nodded, not trusting yourself with trying to speak again.

Zayn: Your mind kept telling you that there was no way Zayn was flirting with you. He was way out of reach for you, and what you thought was flirting, was probably just him being friendly to a fan. “Are you going to tell me your name?” Zayn finally asked, after long minutes of nothing but smiles and compliments. “Sorry, I’m [Y/N].” “I’m Zayn.” “I know,” you replied, before you could stop yourself. You did know his name of course, but did that sound weird to say aloud? “I figured that. I should still tell you my name.” You shrugged, “I guess.”

Louis: Bumping into Louis Tomlinson in a small local store, was not on your list of things you ever expected to happen. It seemed so odd and random. And when he was kind, and tried to start a short conversation with you, your mind could not comprehend it. “Aren’t you supposed to be in some huge store, with paparazzi following you or something?” You blurted that out before you could think the words through, and instantly regretted them. “Sorry, I just mean, I don’t think I ever in a million years expected to run into a celebrity here. Not that you should only shop at big stores, but this is so small. And I didn’t even realize you were in town. Not that I’m like obsessed or anything. Just if someone is here, it’s normally big news.” Louis laughed at your babbling, “I’m not quite sure what to say to all that. Do you always talk so much?” “No, not always,” you answered nervously, “Just now apparently.”

Liam: The music in the club seemed way too loud for you. The music wasn’t even good. “Why are you here. You look so miserable.” “I was basically dragged here. This is not my normal saturday night,” you stated, as one of the worlds biggest popstars sat less than a foot away from you, and you felt your heart pounding in your chest. “What is then?” Liam asked, as you nervously took a sip from your drink. “I’m normally sitting in my bed with my laptop right now, talking to my friends or watching a movie or something,” you answered, realizing how lame it sounded as you said it, “I clearly live such an exciting life.” “If that’s what you enjoy doing, that’s not horrible. I use to be the one dragged to clubs too. You just have to relax and enjoy it though. Have some fun.” You shrugged, “I’m fine.” “Come dance with me.” You looked up, right as Liam outstretched his hand towards you. “I…” “One dance. Then you can sit here all night if you want.” You nodded, because who would say no? “Okay. One dance.”

Niall: ”This can’t be happening today!” You were so frustrated. On the one day you were in a rush, and had somewhere you had to be, you had gotten a fiat tire. “Just my luck!” Bending down to look at the flat, you almost felt like crying. It was one of those days where it felt like everything was going wrong. As you were looking at it, a car pulled up behind you, though you didn’t even notice it, until you heard the sound of a door closing. “Do you need some help?” You looked up, and froze. Niall Horan was walking over to you; and you were almost sure this was some dream. “Um, um…” “Do you?” He asked again, while bending down next to you. “Yeah. Thank you so much,” you managed to say, while it utter shock. “No problem. It would be rude if I just drove right pass you. I’m Niall.” “[Y/N],” you replied, shaking slightly as you did. Somehow this day was turning around.