belly button piercing

Niall: “I didn’t know you had it pierced.” He muttered as his fingers trailed over your exposed stomach skin. You shrugged your shoulders as his fingers began playing with the little ring. “It’s kind of hot…” He mumbled as his eyes traveled from your belly button up to your lips where they stayed momentarily before he leaned forward pressing his lips to yours hungrily. His hands gripped around your waist as he hovered over your body, pulling away from the kiss and staring down at you, hips lips turned up into a smile. “Any more piercing I don’t know about?” He asked quietly.

Harry: Biting down on his lower lip as he hands held onto your hips. “So you just got it?” He questioned his eyes focused on your belly button jewelry with a small smirk. “Yeah…I always wanted to get it done.” You said shrugging your shoulders and he nodded in response. “It looks good on you…” He said under his breath as he brought his face closer to it, his warm breath hit your skin as he let his finger tap the little ring. “Does it hurt?” He asked touching it once more as he let his eyes trail up to your face. You shook your head and you watched him press his lips to your skin. His lips moved gently against your skin as his eyes stayed trained on yours. “It looks really good on you.” He muttered into your skin.

Zayn: You laid on the bed playing with your relatively new belly button piercing, it was something you found yourself doing so often now. “Did you just get that?” Zayn asked rubbing the towel through his wet hair and you shook your head. “A few weeks ago actually.” You said sending a smile his way. “But…I’ve seen you without clothes [Y/N]…I didn’t see it.” “Shows how much you pay attention.” You said jokingly and he made his way over to the bed, sitting beside you and his fingers lightly grazed your skin and traveled down to the hem of your shorts. “I honestly pay attention to every little part of your body.” He murmured his eyes staring into yours and your eyebrows rose. “I know your body like the back of my hand…” He said quietly as he undid your shorts slowly. 

Louis: “So how does this one look?” You asked standing in your splattered bikini in front of Louis as he sat at the edge of your bed. His eyes raked over your body, landing on your new piercing and his eyebrows rose. “You got your belly button pierced.” He stated staring at it for a moment before letting his eyes go back to checking out your bathing suit. “Yeah do you like it?” You asked sending him a bright smile. “It’s…” He cleared his throat, “nice.” He finished and your eyebrows furrowed. “You don’t like it.” You said a frown falling upon your lips and he shook his head. “Oh that’s not it at all, love…I actually really like it. I actually want to touch it.” He spoke softly as his eyes traveled back down to your piercing. “You want to touch it?” You asked and he nodded his head. “Come ‘ere…” He mumbled.

Liam: “That’s new.” He said quietly as your shirt had rod up while you were reaching for the cabinet. “What?” You mumbled as you turned toward him with raised brows and he motioned to your stomach. “Your piercing…it’s new.” He said walking over and leaning on the counter beside you. “Oh yeah…I figured you’d notice it sooner or later.” You said a small chuckle slipping past your lips. “Looks nice.” He said softly as he had reached forward pulling your shirt up a bit exposing the little ring. His fingers barely grazing your skin as he held your shirt up slightly. “How about we order in tonight.” He suggested, his eyes staring down into yours and you shrugged, “I don’t mind cooking.” He shook his head pressing his forehead against yours. “There’s others we can do besides you cooking babe.” He said softly his lips brushing against yours.