own it*

Harry: Your head thrown back, pressed deeply into the pillow with your lips parted as gasps, whimpers, quiet moans, all spewed from your lips. Nails raking up his spin, digging in occasionally, likely to leave angry red lines behind. His lips ghosted up your jaw, alternating from kissing to nipping as he made his way up to your lips. Taking your lower lip between his teeth and tugging at it, pushing another gasp up from the back of your throat and right into his mouth. His hand coming up to cup your neck while his lips stayed connected to yours as he slowed the movement of his hips slightly. A small smile made its way to his lips as you quietly whimpered his name, 'I'm yours' following that whimper.

Zayn: Your lips hovered over his as you leaned forward, pressing your forehead to his while he stared up at you with darkened eyes. Your knees on either side of him as you eased off him slightly only to slide all the back down seconds later. His hands on your hips tightened, fingers digging deeper into your skin. The thought of the marks that'd be left behind pushed a moan up your throat. Marks that'd take a few days to fade. Marks that brought to mind that regardless of your noncommittal relationship you were his. He pressed his thumbs harder into your hipbones as you took your time moving on top of him before letting his head fall back against the headboard and his lower lip was tucked roughly between his teeth.

Niall: You fisted the front of his shirt as he kissed you harder, pressing your back up against the wall while his hands gripped at your waist. The people around you forgotten as he pressed his body closer to yours, rolling his hips into yours, making you let out a moan into his mouth. Pulling back momentarily, he stared down at you breathing heavily before you hooked your fingers into his belt loops and his lips were back on yours. Teeth clanking a bit as the kiss became rougher, tongues brushing against one another's as he pressed you harder on the wall, eliminating the possible bits of space there could have been between the two of you. Tearing his lips from yours he let out a low groan as he adjusted himself, whispering how badly he wanted you. Only for you to whisper back that he already had you.

Louis: Pushing him back down against the bed, you straddled his waist before pressing your lips to his. His hands instantly coming up to grasp your hips, fingers tightening around them as you slowly began to rock on top of him. A groan fell from his lips and past yours, as you pressed down harder on him. In a matter of seconds he'd you flipped over, settling in between your legs that were now wrapped around him. 'Fuck' fell from his lips quietly as his fingers easily slipped under your shirt, pressing into your skin. Tangling your fingers into the back of his hair, you tugged at it with your lip between your teeth as his lips trailed down neck until he reached your collarbone and bit down on it. 'Tell me what you want.' He mumbled against your skin before he began sucking a bruise into it. 'You.'

Liam: He reached up, pushing his now wet hair from his eyes with a crooked smile on his lips before pressing them to yours softly. His arms circling around your waist as he backed you up until your back was pressed against the cool tiled wall. His hand falling from around you and moving so it was now between your legs and he touched you lightly forcing a gasp to travel up the depths of your throat. You let your head fall back against the wall with your eyes shut, his name falling from your lips. His darkened eyes fell to your parted lips as you began to pant from his fingers, 'Look at you' he spoke with a smirk evident in his voice, 'Only me yeah...only I can get you like this with me fingers.' He whispered leaning in to attach his lips to your wet skin, biting down on it roughly to push a moan from your lips. 'Only you...just you.'