sex mishaps (mood killer)*

Niall: The heat of the moment. You were finally with him and the both of you were very happy. You had planned out the night, ready to have him the way you had been wanting him. After a night out, the two of you got back to the hotel room and instantly the two of you were all over each other. You were already excited, ready to tear his clothes off and get to business. He had sat on the edge of the bed, bringing you to his lap. He couldn't feel himself getting excited, but he tried to push himself. He got so into trying to get himself up that he didn't pay attention to you, and you noticed. You stopped kissing him and he grunted, red in the face. "What's wrong?" you asked, oblivious to the fact that you hadn't felt him harden yet. "I can't get it up," he groaned, shifting around and pushing you down to see if that would around him in anyway. But you were the only one to let out a moan. You looked at him worried, seeing the anger in his face. You felt bad. "Fuck!" he screamed, releasing your hips and throwing himself back against the bed. "Babe, it's okay," you said, getting off of him and laying on his side. "No, it's not. You're clearly ready and into it. I'm the disappointment." You stifled you laughter, not wanting him to feel worse. "We can just snuggle tonight. No big deal," you smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Zayn: Pants were sounded in the room. Moans emitted as the two of you hit your orgasm, he thrusted into you a couple more times. Your name left his lips. Sweat drenched both of you bodies, he laid on top of you for a bit longer. The two of you still connected. He lifted himself up, kissing you quickly before moving off of you. As he slipped out of you, he reached down to discard the condom and he immediately paled. You noticed his change in demeanor, making you sit up as quickly as you could. "What's wrong?" you asked. "Um," he started, looking down at the condom in his hand. "It broke." He looked up at you and the two of you just looked at one another. "How did it break?" you finally asked, already letting millions of things run through your head. "I don't know," he mumbled, getting of the bed and throwing it before pulling up his boxers. "What do you mean you 'don't know'?" you hissed, reaching for the bed sheets to cover yourself. "Babe, don't-don't worry. I'll go get the morning after pill for you. Okay? It'll be fine," he murmured, getting the rest of his clothes on before leaving.

Louis: Lately, the type of sex the two of you had been having was fast and rough. Times when you had sex, it was usually a quicky that was unexpected. This time, he had wanted to have you right in the entrance of your home. You dress was making it easier on the two of you. He had lifted you off of the ground, your legs wrapping around him as he did so. He pushed you against the door, not too hard. The he started working on moving your panties to the side. He had retracted from your body, but only for a couple of seconds, before roughly hitting his chest against yours. He continued to do the same as he went to discard his trousers and then his boxers. He thrusted into a bit too hard, sending your head against the door with a loud bang. "Fuck," you hissed, retracting your hands from his neck to mend you head. "Shit. Babe, I'm so sorry," he said, releasing your hips to let you down. "That hurt," you whined, feeling the headache coming on. "Fuck, I didn't mean to push you that hard," he said, rushing to put his boxers back on, lifting his trousers as well. You felt a little hazy from the hit, so you were quiet, the moment lost for the both of you. "Let's ice it or something. What do you do when you hit your head?" he asked, rhetorically, while leading you to the living room.

Harry: He had been hinting all day that he was in the mood, touching and feeling you ever chance he got. He would try to deepen kisses whenever the two of you shared a peck. His hands would wonder and you would laugh him off. After a while, you had given in. The two of you were headed to the bedroom. His clothes were already shed, except for his boxers. His hands had already discarded your shirt and bra, they were currently working on your shorts and panties. He kissed his way up from your stomach to your lips, paying close attention to your breasts. He smirked as he leaned in and kissed you. You moaned in pleasure, letting your hands go down to the hem of his boxers. They had been discarded with his help. You were pumping his length in your hand as he hovered over you, letting one of his hands work at your core, kissing you as he could. "Enough," he stated. He had readied the both of you, lining up, when you stopped him. "Condom," you said, pushing him back. He grumbled and got off the bed, going to the bathroom where they had been inconveniently been placed. He ran out of the bathroom, ready to jump on the bed in a childish manner, but he had jumped a little too high and went flying over the side. Landing with a thump on the floor and laughing loudly. "What the hell?" you giggled, leaning the edge and seeing him sprawled out, completely naked.

Liam: His body was hovered over yours, his length thrusting into you. You were a moaning mess under him, eye closed as your hands clutched onto his biceps. Moans kept emitting from both of your mouths. He was into the whole dirty talk thing, so you kept hearing 'like that?', 'moan for me baby,' and another whole slew of things. He stopped thrusting, pulling out and making your eyes open wide. "Turn around," he said, sitting on his knees. He lifted you up and put you on all fours, gripping your hips and thrusting into you're from the back. The position was familiar, something the two of you often did. "Like that, baby?" he asked, making you moan louder than you did before. "You like it when daddy takes yo-" He stopped thrusting, both of you aware of what he had just said. You turned your head to meet his gaze. "Did you just call yourself 'daddy'?" you asked, letting your eyebrow raise. "Shit," he said in embarrassment. You giggled and turned your body around, laying on your back. "Are you embarrassed now, babe? I mean daddy," you smiled. "Stop. I think I've just gone soft from you making me feel like an idiot," he stated, leaning down. "Come here, daddy. We can change that," you smiled, joking around and pulling him back to you.