hanging out with his ex - louis

What Does Y/N Y/L/N Think About Her Boyfriend Louis Tomlinson with His Ex?

Louis Tomlinson Seen with Ex Eleanor Calder in Local Starbucks.

Louis Tomlinson Cheating on Girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N?

You rolled your eyes at the tabloid magazines as you made your way down the aisle at your local supermarket. You knew Louis had been hanging out with Eleanor. That was no secret, but Louis wasn't the type of person to cheat on you.

All these pictures on the magazines, especially the ones of him kissing her or holding her hand, were taken back when they were together.

Louis and Eleanor were just friends.

So why did it bother you so much?

You let out a sigh as you scanned the cards on the other side of the aisle. Louis' mother's birthday was coming up soon, and you wanted to send her a card. You weren't sure what kind to get, though, considering this was the first time you had to buy your boyfriend's mother anything.

You bet Eleanor had gotten her a birthday present, not just a card.

You groaned at your own thought process. Why did you keep doing this to yourself? So what if Eleanor was practically a model and smart and funny and...

Shit.

She was perfect for Louis, and you knew it.

"There you are!" You looked up from the birthday cards and turned to see your boyfriend running down the aisle.

"I got the two percent because it was on sale, and they didn't have any plain bagels left. I got poppy seed because you told me you

didn't mind them..." he began rambling on and on while putting the groceries he had collected into the cart.

You just nodded your head while looking through the cards, "Louis?"

"...and there-Yes, Love?" he instantly cut himself off, smiling at you like the fool he was.

His expression was contagious, and you soon found yourself grinning, despite your sour mood, "What kind of cards does your Mum like?"

"My mum?" he looked at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Well, I usually get her something funny..."

"But what should I get her, as her son's girlfriend?" you asked.

"Well, Eleanor used to get her something sentimental..."

And you don't know what he said after that because you just couldn't listen to him after he said her name. You didn't want to hear about his ex anymore.

In the end, you picked a random card and went to the cash register. After paying for all your stuff, you went home and had dinner.

"So...Y/N..."

You played with the rice on your plate, moving each little grain around, "Yes?"

"You know how I'm playing in tomorrow's football game?"

You stilled your fork, "Yes..."

"And..." he put his wine glass down, "you said you couldn't make it."

You looked up at him now, "Yes. I have to work, unfortunately. Why?"

"Is it okay that I invited Eleanor? She really wanted to come see me play."

She could always watch him on the Telly. Why does she have to be there?

You shrugged off his question like it was no big deal, looking down at your chicken, "Why are you asking me if it's alright?"