coming out as a couple

Harry: He glanced over you noticing the crowd of fans ahead, "Looks like we've got a bit of company." He said softly his eyes trailing back down to yours. You peered over your shoulder and your eyes grew wide as you too had noticed the massive crowd of girls waiting for the boys. "Hold my hand." He said smiling down at you as he extended his large hand out to you; you stared down at it for a moment before staring up at him. "But Harry I thought you wanted to keep our relationship private." You said with furrowed brows only to have him shrug his shoulders in response. "But if I'm hand I'll be 100% sure that I won't lose you in the crowd...I just want you to be safe right now babe." He said taking your hand into his smiling down at you before lowering his head and placing a small kiss to your lips before leading you in the direction of the crowd. 

Liam: "Finally I just wanted to say hello to my girlfriend [Y/N]...she's here tonight actually. So hi babe." He said into the microphone laughing a little with a wave of his hand as the crowd continued screaming. "I'm pretty sure you all had your questions about her, and the answer's yes she's my girlfriend." He said still chuckling as the boys shook their heads at him. His eyes found you on the side as you stood with his family and he sent you another wave. "Hi again babe." He said into the microphone and he watched your hands come up to cover your face as his sister draped her arm over your shoulders. "Is she blushing? I think he embarrassed her." Harry joked making the other boys to laugh.

Louis: "There's my lovely late girlfriend." Louis called out as you pulled up into his crowded driveway. You hopped out of your car and made your way over to him and he engulfed you into a hug, "Come on, time to meet everyone." He smiled pressing his lips to your temple as he led you into his house with his arm around your waist. A nervous smile made it's way to your lips as you entered the room filled with all of his friends, "This is my girlfriend." Louis said loudly over the banter and they all stared at the two of you. "Very subtle Lou..." You mumbled sending a small wave to every one as you shook your head at your boyfriend and he shrugged. "What? It would take us a while to go around the entire house introducing you...figured I could just do it all in one shot." He said smiling down at you and pressing his lips to your cheek. "At least now they know why I'm always missing now...I'm with you."

Niall: His hand clasped around yours as he led you pass the paparazzi toward his flat. "I have a feeling our relationship is out there now princess." He said a chuckle slipping through his lips and you shrugged with a smile playing at your lips. "I had a feeling it'd happen sooner or later." "Is this your girlfriend? What's her name?" A man asked shoving the camera into the both of your faces. Niall's eyebrows furrowed as he nodded his head, "Yes she's my girlfriend...if you don't mind can you not shove the camera into her face." He rubbed the back of his neck as his grip tightened a bit around your hand. "We really have to go now, see you around yeah." Niall said sending him a small smile as he led you away from the cameras.

Zayn: "I have a girlfriend yes." He said the corners of his lips turning up a bit as he nodded his head to the question. "How come we haven't heard about or seen her?" The interviewer asked with a raised brow and he shrugged. "I guess we were pretty good at avoiding the cameras. But we liked a bit of privacy which is probably why you haven't heard anything." He said chuckling a bit with a shrug of his shoulders. "So why tell us now?" "She gave me the thumbs up on filling you all in...guess you can say she wears the pants in the relationship." He joked and Niall nodded in agreement. "They actually share pants. So I would say its kind of split in the middle." Harry threw in and the boys laughed. "You'll be seeing more of her that's all." Zayn finished smiling over to where you were.