Final Author's Note.

Dear Lovelies and ninja silent readers, 

The End is finally here. This is "Alien's It Girl"'s final author's note. I am ready to let go of this book. 

I hope you enjoyed my work, all the ups and downs that came with, all the laughter and tears it brought, all the frustrating moments and all the cute moments. I hope I didn't make you cry too much from the previous chapter. So many things were sent to the scrapper and the bin. Since the book is at it's end, I will tell you some secrets:

          1. This book had three alternative endings. THREE! I couldn't decide which to publish, when I was in a super mood, I wrote a fluffy cute ending, when I was feeling all cranky, I wrote a violent and bloody ending and when I was feeling mildly depressed Earth was supposed to be reduced to ashes...

          2. Every member of B.A.P was supposed to have a date. I've already written Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo's dates with Haru. They never made it to the final copy because I feared this book would be too long.

          3. At the beginning, Yang Haru was supposed to be called Kim Sera. 

          4. That last sentence in which Himchan said came from a Lovely, BrokenbutBulletproof. (Thanks for letting me use that sentence)

Thanks to you, my Lovelies I stay positive and find the motivation to continue. Thank you for all the kind compliments, the cheer ups and the good lucks. The only thing I could to to repay your kindness is write, so this is my thank you gift for you, a happy (-ish) ending. Come on, deep down, we all know that there are no such things as happy endings. There will be rough patches and times when they want to pull each other's hair out but their conflicts will dissolve and they will lean on each other.

There will not be a sequel, despite many Lovelies asking. Do not despair, I have a new book called The Pirate Programme. The cute gif *hint hint* Block B's Zico blends well with the B.A.P blondies!

Please give my one-shot "Ecstatic Youth" a chance, it is about an unforgettable moment in my life. It is an entry for a competition so please go and show it some support, vote and comment for it! Thanks!

In the future, please continue to vote, comment and follow. Please continue to cheer me on when I am in dire need of motivation and confidence. 

Here is a word I've been using a lot recently: Kämpa. (sh-em-pa) it's Swedish for fighting! 

Of course, don't forget to Live, Love and be Happy.