Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!

"Shhh shhh, we're going to the supermarket now." I whispered to the five guys, Daehyun was still dozing away, probably eating mountains of cheesecakes or spying on people in dream-land. "You remember what your duties are right?"

          Everyone nodded eagerly, Yongguk rubbed his eyes tiredly, "I'm going back to bed, I'll wake up when Daehyun wakes."

          "Remember, you have to get him out of the house before 12 o' clock,  then at 4 o'clock, thats when Himchan and Youngjae will meet up with you and then you can come home."  I said to Yongguk, 

          "Yeah-" He yawned and trudged upstairs, "4 hours with Daehyun, whoopie freaking doo."

          "Alright lets go." I locked the door behind us, for once in their times here on Earth, they are dressed nicely. Un-ripped jeans with a leather belt around their waist, fresh and bright colored t-shirts, well polished mato-made boots, cleanly washed hair. "We'll have to get ingredients for sea plant soup."

           "That, sounds disgusting." Himchan wrinkled his sharp, angled nose.  

          "Sea plant?" I asked, Himchan shuddered and clamped a hand over his ears. 

          "No. Stop it." he hissed, Zelo nudged Jongup and they laughed silently, 

          "I say Sea," Jongup began, "You say plant. Sea,"

          "PLANT!" Zelo yelled, 

          "Sea,"

          "PLANT!" All four of us yelled and watched Himchan cower away. 

          "Shut up, stop teasing me." Himchan whined.

          "Okay we're taking the bus, remember-" I began when the bus pulled to a stop.

          "Offer your space to elders," Himchan sighed, 

          "Pregnant people" Youngjae rolled his eyes. 

          "And people who are carrying lots of things." Jongup recited loudly, 

           "No fighting on the bus." Zelo added, "No disturbing other people."

          "Okay, now find a seat" I herded the guys into the crowded bus and paid the fair. Before I could hurry and latch myself to a pole, the bus jerked forward like Harry Potter's Knight Bus, swerving to the left and speeding to the right making someone's broken bag full of oranges bump around, and all the oranges started to dash under the seat, rolling around like mischievous children.

          "My oranges!" An old lady exclaimed and bent over, under the chair to catch the wild and escaping fruits. 

          "Here m'am sit still." Himchan passed her the first orange by his feet while the other B.A.P guys hurried onto their knees to catch the rolling fruits. Before the bus could stop at the next station, the guys had already gathered all the oranges and Himchan gave the old lady a new plastic bag to carry them insead. 

          "Why, thank you young man. You're such a kind sweetie." The old lady smiled and tottered off the bus, 

          "Haru! Sit here!" Himchan patted on the now empty seat. "There is space here!" 

          "Did we do well?" He leaned over to me and pressed me against the window. 

          "Very well, 10 out of 10" I raised ten fingers and pushed my hand agains this chest so I could get some space,