Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm at school, typing on an old desktop computer. This will be a short update. Please Comment, Vote and Follow!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

        "Channie!" I giggled when Himchan's warm breath tickled the my neck, I ducked away from him but he held on to my arms.

          "Baby." He growled playfully, "Stop squirming, or I'll bite you." 

          "You sink your teeth into her," Zelo stared at Himchan seriously and bared his teeth."and I'll rip your skin with my teeth."

          "Oh gross. The images in my head!" Youngjae yelled and banged his head against his palms. "Yuck!"

          "Whatcha gonna do, Maknae?" Himchan leaned back with a play-boy smirk. "I'll throttle you."

          "Himchan, don't make us have to strap you to the bed and use the whi-" Yongguk began when Youngjae yelled and blocked his ears. Everyone started laughing at Youngjae look of disgust when Daehyun raised a hand and everyone fell silent. Truffle's head jerked up and her ears were up in alert. Daehyun expressions matched Truffle's both of them were alert and craning their necks. 

          All of us almost forgot to breath when Daehyun and Truffle were listening intently to something. My human ears weren't sharp enough to detect the sounds but as the seconds ticked away, one by one, B.A.P members stood up in alert. Daehyun opened the closest window and stuck out his nose. Daehyun barked something in Mato language that sounded like a series of snarls and clicks using his tongue. Yongguk replied with a single sound and all six guys trooped down to the basement. 

          Truffle padded over to me and sat down on my lap making me immobile. I craned my neck, "What is going on?"

          "I'm hearing things." Daehyun replied with a strained smile. "We're just going to check out something.

          "Is it Mato planet?" I asked bluntly. Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo climbed back upstairs, they had changed out of their normal clothes and were wearing the shiny black clothes they wore when they knocked on my door. Truffle was doing everything she could to keep me sitting while the guys quickly ran out the door, even their footsteps were soundless. 

          "We'll be back safe and sound." Himchan said with a wink and closed the door. The door locked automatically with a soft beep sound and the entire house became eerily silent. I frowned at Truffle and raised a finger to poke the spot between her eyes. "You silly thing. You heavy, stupid, ridiculous dog... What if they don't come back!"

          Truffle licked my wrist and buried her neck under my palm. I started stroking her black fur while waiting for them to come back. 

          Repeating the same movement started to calm my erratic heart and Truffle started to blink sleepily. If Truffle isn't worried, I shouldn't be worried either. She trusts them to be careful and she must love them just as much, judging by the way she looks at them like they are the best thing ever. 

          After continuously nodding off to sleep, I felt Truffle jerk away and scrabble as fast as she could to the door. She started pawing the door until I ran and opened it wide. Zelo and Yongguk were carrying an unconscious Himchan through the door while Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup hurried to the basement. There was so much black blood on Himchan there was a long and deep cut along his forearm, reaching the nerves. His black blood was dripping out of him like a leaky tap. My hands started shaking and I was gasping for air.