Chapter 15 Do you like balls?

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shrieked, kicking my legs against his chest and banging my fists into his back. "YONGGUK! PUT ME DOWN OR I SWEAR I'LL BEAT UP YOUR ALIEN ASS!"

          He chortled but kept walking calmly, out the door, leaving the house and up a hill. (Yes, we have a hill behind our house.) "You can try and beat my ass, but I doubt you can reach it."

          "Where are you taking me?" I whined and slouched on his back, my tantrum was making me tired.

          "As I was saying, somewhere private." He laughed and patted my thigh. "If I was going to kill you, you would have died a million times, but we need you. So you're not going to be hurt."

          "You only need me because I feed you." I replied sarcastically. 

          "Exactly."

          "Are we there yet?" I rolled my eyes, embarrassing to admit, but I already gave up.

          "Almost." he said mysteriously, whistling an addicting tune. Underneath all my blobby-ness I could feel his strong muscles moving rhythmically, working like a well oiled machine.  He's also very hot. As in temperature hot. Of course I'm not physically attracted to him. No, no. Never.

          Never say never! 

          "We're here." He said simply and gently put me back onto the ground.

          "Why are we here?" I looked around, this place was nothing more than forest, trees and bugs. 

          "Um... well." He looked down awkwardly, is that a blush forming on his cheeks?!

          Yongguk stepped closer and closer, towering half a head over me, I shrank back right until my back hit a tree trunk. "Ow."

          "Haru-ah" 

          "When did we get to first name/affectionate basis?!" I squeaked. Hands clenching into fists just incase he decides to do something un-gentlemanly. 

          Rape? Again? What's with Aliens and their affections?

          "I'm not going to rape you." He chuckled and reached above my head yanking a huge bag out of the branches. "The thing is..."

          He's going to dump you in the bag and punch the hell out of you!

          "Shut up." I hissed at the voice in my head, Yongguk reeled back. "Not you! I was talking to the...."

          Voice in your head?

          "To the plants." I stammered. "Hi tree. How are you?" 

          "Earthlings can talk to plants?" He asked with an eyebrow raised, tone full of disbelief.

          "They don't say much?" I coughed. "What were you going to say?"

          "Um... Do you like balls?"

          "Balls?!" I widened my eyes. "Uh..."

          "Here." He opened the bag and jiggled,

          Footballs.

          "What do you want me to do?" I stared at him in confusion, there must have been like 20 balls inside. "I don't play football."

          "Uh... I don't know." He smiled sheepishly, scratching his head and letting out a very blank, Jongup-like grin. "I didn't think about it that far."