Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!

A BIG Thank you to ThatOneGirlBehindYou for making this new poster ^^ Isn't it nice? A new poster a new look.

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Lets go to the beach today!" Youngjae yelled over the breakfast table.

          "What is a beach?" Himchan stirred his milk with a spoon then poked the floating cornflakes, Haru pulled an all-nighter yesterday to finish all the summer homework. So, now she's snoring away and no one knows how to make delicious breakfast. 

          "This." Youngjae tossed a magazine poster onto the table, "Is a beach. Isn't it wonderful?"

          "This place is so pretty." Zelo blinked and smiled at Yongguk. "I wanna go to the beach. Pleeeease?"

          "Me too." Jongup nodded, "Hyung? Can we go to the beach today?" 

          Yongguk shook his head and the maknae-line changed their targets. Zelo and Jongup quickly grabbed onto Daehyun who was ransacking the fridge for leftovers, "Hyung, lets go to the beach. Pleeeease?" 

          Zelo lifted the poster of the perfect sunny beach with crashing white waves, a blue sky, swaying palm trees and good looking girls in bikinis. "Hyuuuung. Say yes."

          All Daehyun could see was the corner of the photo, there were some text: "Win our game and you can get two free tickets to an all you can eat buffet!"

          "Youngjae, what's a buffet?" Daehyun asked, while the maknae line used their combined aegyo (big blinking eyes from Zelo and adorable boyish smiley eyes from Jongup) to try and convince their very hungry hyung. 

          "Buffet is place lined with delicious food where you can serve yourself and eat all you want." Youngjae replied persuasively, "Dae, come on. Lets goooooo! Beach!!!" 

          "We're going to the beach." Daehyun announced immediately. "All four of us. Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Me. You two elders can stay home and waste away your youth." 

          "Haru!" Jongup chirped and walked over waving the beach poster, "We're going to the beach! Do you wanna come?"

          The sleep induced Haru just nodded and rubbed her eyes, "Mmm..."

          "Then it's settled!" Youngjae clapped his hands and Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun followed him, "We're going to the sunny beach!"

          "I do not want to waste my youth with this guy." Yongguk pointed at Himchan then slyly slid into place with Jongup and Zelo. "Count me in."

          "Ugh, if everyone is going, then you'll need your general to keep everyone on their toes." Himchan flicked a strand of hair out of his eyes, "I guess you'll need me there as well. I'll be packing my bags."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          Haru's POV

          "What?" I asked when the six guys were staring at me for an unusually long time.

          "Well, aren't you going to change?" Himchan asked bluntly,

          "Change for what?" I wrinkled my nose, "Where are we going?"

          "BEEEEEEAAACH!!" All six guys yelled, "You said we're going to the beach!"