Chapter 41 Jongup Bells

Hello my Lovelies!

Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're safe, I hope you're happy, I hope you're with the people you love. This was a rather hastily written chapter. 

This is NOT the end. I don't understand why you have the feeling of: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are nearing THE END. Please fasten your seat-belts and stow away your overhead baggage."...

The video clip is no music video. It was a clip that inspired me to type in super speed. I'm doing something I've never done before. A puppy's POV. Truffle's POV.

Vote. I even attached Daehyun playing around with Zelo's squishy cheeks. You can't resist the cute.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Minwoo, don't touch the potatoes. we still have to eat them." I snatched my littlest brother's hand out of the tray of roasted potatoes. He had to stand on his tip toes in order to reach into the tray, but I wasn't allowing any missing potatoes. 

          "Noona, I'm hungry. Feed me." He whined and looked up at me with his doe-like eyes. He walked towards my chicken and a tiny hand started making grabbing motions at a chicken wing.

          "Don't touch my roast chicken. If I find a wing missing, I'll flick your forehead." I warned, Minho Oppa rolled up his white sleeves and started shaking his hips to the cheery Christmas music.

          "Hyung!" Minwoo yelled and started climbing up Minho oppa like a koala. "Noona is being mean. I want food, she won't give me anything to eat."

          "Minwoo, don't stress out your sister. She's already freaking out." Minho whispered conspiratorially.

          "I have control!" I snapped and closed the oven door with gentle kick, only to turn around and whisk the mustard sauce.  "Either help me, or go out and play. DON'T touch the food."

          "Merry Christmas to you too." Minho Oppa chuckled and plucked the whisk out of my hand. He finally put his muscular arms into some use. "Why are you so busy all the time. Four months already. Relax."

          "If I don't do something, I'll be thinking about them." I checked the yule log in the fridge and then returned to my steaming vegetables. Only pausing a moment to glance at the picture of us at the beach back in summer. Himchan was grabbing Zelo's hair while Yongguk was laughing loudly and trying to separating the two, Youngjae was pretending to gag when Daehyun lifted a lizard to his face looking hungry. Jongup stood next to me with a cheery smile on his face and crescent eyes. 

          Looking at that photo always gives me a punch in the stomach, but I still glance over from time to time. I miss them so much.

          "Let me take over." Mom sauntered in with a red sweater and a black skirt, her brown hair was tied into a beautiful bun and around her neck was a gold statement necklace. Dad strolled in and pecked Mom's neck and tied the apron around her waist. "Haru, take a break."

          "The relatives, and MBLAQ uncles will be here soon-" 

          "CHILL NOONA!" Minwoo yelled, snatched a potato with his bare hands and ran outside cackling like a little witch. 

          "Can I go out for a walk with Truffle?" I grabbed the leash, a red umbrella to protect me from the heavy snow and I whistled sharply. Truffle bounded down in super speed and walked in circles around me, wagging her tail eagerly. Yes. Truffle is a she. Me and my mom took her to the vet to get her licensed, that was when we found out her gender.