Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie

Hello Lovelies, 

This is the reason why I like Youngjae :)

Video is Led Apple Hanbyul's cover of Katy Perry's Roar. Please listen to it because all the money earned from advertisements go to an organization that protects children's rights. Also, his voice is addictive.

If you want me to read your stories, please dedicate a chapter to me. If you send me a message or write on a wall, I'm most likely going to forget. Don't blame me if I don't see your messages. Also, please don't broadcast your own stories on mine. It's pretty rude, it's like telling people "Don't read this, it sucks. Mine is better."

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV 

          "I have school tomorrow guys," I said while packing my school bag and taking out my new (smaller) uniform. "So you guys stay at home and be good. Try not to set the house on fire, please?"

          "I want to see you in your uniform." Himchan pointed, 

          "No."

          "Me too Haruuuu." The maknae-line whined, "I wanna see you in uniform, pleeease?"

          "Fine." I took my newly ironed uniform closed the bathroom door. 

          "WHY DO YOU SAY YES TO THEM BUT NOT ME?!" Himchan yelled, 

          "That's because they don't have dirty thoughts nor want to peek under my skirt." I replied calmly, 

          "BUT THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Himchan protested, paused and let out a slow creepy smile, "But I can't say I'm sorry about it."

          "Sicko." Youngjae muttered and rolled his eyes.

          "I'm waiting, Haru." Yongguk reminded.

          I locked the bathroom door then changed into the green and red plaid skirt and the fresh white uniform shirt with the school emblem ironed on on my breast-pocket. Just two months ago, my ass couldn't fit into a single skirt, and I wouldn't have been able to fit into this shirt, and even if I did, I would have busted the buttons of the shirt. Now I can proudly announce the fact that my belly is smaller than my boobs, so I can look directly at my feet without being obstructed by the flabby mass of lard around my waist, crane my neck or lean down. 

          "Haruuuuuuuu." Himchan howled. "What's taking you so looong?!"

          "I'm coming!" I snapped back, then smoothed out my hair and stepped out. "Ta-da!" I walked out shyly and twirled once, being careful so that my dress doesn't fly up and flash my underwear. "What do you think?"

          "Is this supposed to be military uniform?" Yongguk wrinkled his nose in confusion, "Doesn't look too useful when in combat."

          "Who cares? It shows a lot of leg." Himchan laughed and got swiftly smacked at the back of his head by Daehyun (who moved so fast, Himchan didn't know who really hit him), "You've really lost a lot of weight."

          "The skirt is too short and the shirt is almost translucent." Youngjae frowned, "Is it OK for a student to wear something like this?"

          "You look pretty." Daehyun smiled softly, "Very student-like."

          "What do you mean she looks pretty, hyung?" Zelo protested, "She looks gorgeous!"

          "What do you think Jonguppie? Love or hate?" I peered over to the shy boy and did a mini twirl.