Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato

"Daehyun-shi!" I shrieked "You can't just eat that!"

          The plastic banana shaped lunchbox hovered over close to his masked mouth as he frowned. 

          "I know its a banana, but you can't eat that!" I snatched the lunchbox and put it back down on the shelf. "Where is Yongguk-shi?"

          I sighed and grabbed his sleeve, together, the two of us hurried down the aisles looking for a blonde alien. Daehyun yanked my hand and pointed to the long aisles of kitchen knives.

          "Yongguk-shi!" I yelled and hurried over. 

          Yongguk had a glazed and crazed look in his eyes, his mouth was opened slightly as he looked happily at the knives. Daehyun latched himself onto Yongguk successfully grabbing both arms and waist, it looked like a back hug, but you wouldn't be trying to drag someone away by back hugging...

          "Knives" Yongguk grinned and reached out, is he hypnotized? 

          "Food" I reminded, "We're here to buy food."

          Daehyun dragged Yongguk away from long row of vegetable knives, steak knives, huge chinese choppers, mandolins and other sharp kitchen utensils. After tugging him to a row of pink bedsheets, Daehyun shook his hyung by the shoulders and gave him a few slaps on the face.

          "I'm fine." Yongguk seethed, and caught Daehyun's hand mid slap. "You don't need to hit me anymore."

          Daehyun smiled sheepishly and released Yongguk. 

          Once I was sure that we have everything we needed for breakfast, lunch and dinner for me and the Aliens, the trolley was almost filled to the top.

          "Hurry up, earthling." Yongguk turned to me and snapped "Your species are too slow."

          "Sorrry, Alien" I retorted "Didn't know you were such a busy body,"

          "What would you like to eat Daehyun-shi?" I asked sweetly. 

          He pointed to the row of bakery delicacies, a pissed Yongguk, a don't-know-don't-care me, and a curious Daehyun. Together we strolled over and Daehyun took a whiff out of everything.  Stopping in front of a slice of cake and pointed to.

          A baked cheesecake.

          "You want cheesecake for breakfast?" I stared at this masked alien. 

          He nodded curtly.

          "Fine." I shrugged.

          We bought everything, and I paid. It pays to have rich parents, you never know when you might need to feed 6 never-full aliens.

          "Help please." I struggled with two plastic bags while Yongguk easily carried four and Daehyun had his precious cheesecake in a cardboard box. Without another word, Daehyun carried both bags with one hand and lifted the cheesecake up just to peer through the transparent plastic. 

          "Want me to hold the cheesecake?" I offered, since now my hands were free.

          Daehyun gave me a judging look before shaking his head with smiley eyes, just to show that he likes holding it. 

          "Oookay" I raised both my hands in surrender. "Oh! Ice cream!"

          Yongguk gave a prominent growl with a matching glare to which I ignored. "Daehyun-shi, what flavor?"