Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!

Hey my Lovelies!

A few readers asked me about my crazy first lesson that lasted 3 hours. My school is a private... highschool? Anyways, we have two to three lessons per day, but the lessons last for 2-3 hours. Which is why I chose that school in the first place. *Super proud of my new school* But I still have the flu. (After 4 hours in a forest for freshman hazing) So I'm not feeling perky. Nor am I feeling bright, so this chapter might not reach up to your standards. 

Hope it's just enough. If it isn't I hope that picture of Zelo down there will get you in a better mood. 

Also please check out that Youtube video. It's a cover of One Direction's Kiss Me by a K-pop group called Led Apple, I'm no hardcore fan of One Direction myself, but Led Apple's cover is really great. All the money they make from advertisements go to charity, so please go and watch their videos. (Besides, the singers have great voices and the musicians have talent. Psst, they're good looking too!) Even if you hate One Direction, Check the video out!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Come on." I muttered, sucking my stomach in and jumping up and down, trying to pull up my sweatpants. "Stupid tail."

          "You know, there is an easier way..." Youngjae said nonchalantly, leaning against my door with his eyes up at the ceiling. 

          "By all means. Tell me." I sighed and dropped the pants, letting the boxy black dress hang there by my knees. 

          "You can cut a hole on your pants." He shrugged and tossed a pair of scissors onto the ground. "Snip away."

          "Smart ass." I muttered and picked the scissors up,

          "I heard that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          I snipped a hole in my oldest, scruffiest pair of sweatpants and let my cotton-bud tail have some fresh air. Now that feels good, comfortable. Let your tail feel the breeze! I pulled the dress over my sweatpants and walked into the living room where everyone was gathered. They opened the glass doors which opened up to the our garden, the summer breeze flicked the thin white curtains and made their colorful hair flutter. 

          "Hey Haru." They looked up and said lazily. Each of them doing their own thing, Yongguk was busy tinkering with some metal pieces, Himchan found a guitar from somewhere in our house and was watching Youtube videos on how to play it. Daehyun was reading the cheesecake recipe book he got for his birthday while Youngjae was sorting out our letters and mail. (Don't ask me why he's taken up the job of mail sorting, maybe he wants to be a mailman when he grows up?) Zelo and Jongup were sitting on the sofa, but upside down. so their heads were touching the floor and their feet were in the air. 

          I sat beside them and they instantly lightened up, "Wanna sit with us upside down? It feels really good!"

          "Guys," I broke the comfortable silence between us, "I have questions."

          "And I have the answers." Youngjae replied smugly, to which Daehyun muttered, "Nerd."

          "I'm serious!" I whined and stamped my foot.

          "I have questions too." Yongguk agreed and stopped tinkering, he open his palm to reveal a hopping bunny toy, he wound up the bunny and watched it hop around on the gound.  

          "Let's play a game." I suggested, and watched Zelo and Himchan's eyes brighten up instantly,

          "I like games." Zelo clapped his hands, 

          "It's called the truth circle." I made up, "You spin the bottle, and if it lands on you, then you can ask any person a question. If the person doesn't want to or can't answer, then there will be a punishment."

          "Punishment? Chains and whips?" Yongguk sent everyone a creepy slow smile and rubbed his hands. "I'll go get my gear." 

          "You going to WHIP me?!" I snapped and sent him a pointed glared, the other five winced, 

          "No." Yongguk replied just as quickly and his butt magnetized itself back to the sofa. "I got a bit carried away."