Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

          Just for extra measures, the spaceship gave the tokkies an electric shock which sent all six of them up and alive.

          "Warning. Low Fuel." The spaceship's voice said simply and they started losing altitude.

          "DO SOMETHING!" Jongup screeched while being lifted up by  zero-g

          "I'm trying...." Himchan pulled the joystick as far back as he could, to dampen the fall, "HOLD ONTO YOUR TAILS CUZ THIS WILL BE A ROUGH LANDING!"

          The spaceship hit land, head first and did a triple flip, then wedged itself neatly between two mountains of yellow sand. The tokkies were sing stars while fumbling to take off their seat-belts. Daehyun leapt out of his seat, stumbled around like a drunk, making a beeline to the bathroom to throw up whatever was left in his stomach.

          "Nice landing" Youngjae had his head between his knees.

          "Destination: Earth" The spaceship reported proudly and the lights fizzed out.

          "We are in some sort of desert!" Youngjae stared out of the window and shook his head. "Take over earth.... psh! HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?!?!" 

          Jongup leaped out of the spaceship and ran outside.

          "What's with him?" Himchan watched from the circular window.

          "We are burying the spaceship, we are too conspicuous right now." Yongguk grabbed a spade and went outside after Jongup.

          Burying the spaceship was hard work. To them, it was taking forever, but to normal Earthlings (like the one Jongup was subduing right now) their arms where whizzing faster than electric whisks. The sand was raining on the spaceship, and soon, there was a newly made mountain.

          "Has anyone seen us burying the spaceship?" Yongguk asked Jongup, who wasn't even breaking sweat.

          "Just an old man.... Don't worry. I took care of him" Jongup smirked behind his mask and flung the body onto the spaceship deck. " A little help please, he's heavier than usual."

          Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun groaned and hoisted the body over their long tokki ears. 

          "Left, Left! Ok, Down." Himchan instructed and threw the head onto the floor leaving the old man: knocked up and asleep in a corner

          Zelo who just came in, was swinging his spade dangerously close to Himchan.

          "Look ou-" Youngjae yelled

          Zelo's spade hit Himchan's head, square across the face and sent Himchan toppling onto the floor.

          "He's out cold! Jongup clapped. 

          "I'm tired." Youngjae slouched down onto the dirty floor, Daehyun laid down beside him, wiping the seat off his forehead. 

          "Sleep." Zelo grinned, pushed his battery charger into the wall socket and went straight into re-charge mode. Daehyun curled up against Youngjae who leaned against the old hostage. Yongguk who couldn't sleep, started the check up on the spaceship.

          "No way... The space network has broken down!" He laughed hysterically. What happened to the first ever indestructible MATO-01 Spaceship? Starting download sequence for explorer.