Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts

"What does B.A.P mean?" I asked while flipping the third Kimchi pancake. "Bisexual And Proud? or Blonde Alien Parade? maybe Best Achievable Protection? I can't really decide which one is worse."

          "Don't squander our squad name" Yongguk grabbed my neck and gave it a squeeze. "Its Best Absolute Perfect. An honorable title, something you Earthlings don't seem to understand."

          I gasped loudly and started prying his fingers from my neck. "Can't breathe!"

          "Yongguk, put the Earthling down." Himchan stood up, Yongguk frowned but obeyed, dropping me straight onto the floor.

          "I'm so sorry!" Youngjae said and quickly helped me to my feet.

          "I-its alright" I glanced over at the pissed Yongguk. "H-here. Food."

          "Thats more like it." Himchan sighed in content and leaned back.

          "What do you eat in Mato planet?!"  I asked in wonder, "How do they feed you?!"

          "Earthling food is too light, thats why we have to eat a lot." Youngjae explained "On Mato planet, we have a kind of cake that we eat, and then we are full for the rest of the week. Very useful. Eliminates eating from our schedule." 

          "But it's not as tasty as your cooking" Zelo sighs in content and leans his head onto Yongguk's shoulder.

          "You should leave now." I stood up. "Where ever you were from, you should go back."

          "But how do we explain to Governor?!" Himchan protested. 

          "Its not really my problem" I replied coldly.

          "Wait a second." Youngjae said and the six blondes huddled up into a circle, they were whispering something in their foreign language. Himchan was slapped in the back of his head by Yongguk, then Daehyun gave Youngjae a push.  

          "Haru" Youngjae said sweetly and pushed Jongup in front. 

          "Hehe.... hi" Jongup waved and did a twinkling eye smile. 

          I think I know what they are doing.

          "Hello,"

          Jongup looked nervously at the others, who all frowned at him and did a 'go on' movement. 

          "Can we please stay? Here? With you?" he asked nicely, "I like it here."

          "No." 

          "B-but we'll be homeless." Jongup said sadly, "And we won't have food."

          Oh god, I want to pull his cheeks and rub our faces together. 

          "Not my business." I struggled to keep my face straight.

          Youngjae pushed Zelo forward who quickly got down on his knees. 

          "Oppa wants to stay, Haruuuuu, Oppa wants to stay" Zelo whined. 

          "Please Haru?" Jongup looked down, "Let us stay."

          I clenched my jaw and shook my head furiously. Must.... resist. Himchan started whispering to Youngjae, but Youngjae shook his head furiously and Yongguk pushed Himchan back, meanwhile Youngjae pushed Daehyun forward. Who looked confusedly between Youngjae and me.