Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13

Hello Lovelies, 

I bet you all were like Daehyun in the picture. Sniffing, crying and refusing the facts. It's alright. Author-nim doesn't lie. When I said things will get better, I meant it. 

We have passed the 555 followers mark. Welcome new Lovelies! 

Now, no more chatting. Start reading and relieving your souls!

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Daehyun grasped Haru's cold Matoki paw and blew on it in attempt to warm it up. There was a small slit on her paw from when they hurriedly put her into the pod and some sharp bit of metal must have nicked her Earthling skin causing blood to seep. One of her last words was calling out his name. He closed his eyes to inhale her quickly fading scent of lilac when he heard something so faint, even with his hearing, he almost missed.

          Thump.

          Daehyun thought he was mistaken and laid his hand over her eyes to close them after five minutes he heard it the second time.

          Thump. 

          "Is the spaceship broken again?" He asked himself, "The others must be fixing the spaceship for take of, perhaps I should go and help them." He placed her paw onto her waist and gave her one last look before walking out. 

          Thump.

          "Hyung, you need any-" Daehyun stopped in his tracks when he saw everyone gathered with their heads drooped and not a single hammer in use. "- help."

          "What." Himchan lifted his head, his eyes lost it's glint. It was as if his soul had left the body. The others looked at Daehyun as if they were too tired to even lift their heads. 

          Daehyun turned around and ran out the door so fast, he almost crashed into the wall behind him. When he burst into the room, Haru was still in the same spot he last saw her, He approached her without breathing even though his heart was racing and his lungs were burning for air. He leaned over her and that was when he noticed the cut on her paw had disappeared. Her blood had crusted and dried, but the cut wasn't there. He rubbed her paw just to make sure. It was flawless, as if the nick had never happened. 

          "Haru..." Daehyun gulped and cleared his throat, "... are you alive?"

          There was no reply from her lips, Daehyun fell dejectedly on the floor, Haru's paw touching his forehead. "Now it is my turn to hallucinate. I am going crazy."

          Thump.

          Daehyun felt something like a jerk against the skin of his forehead. He gripped Haru's paw tightly and stood ever so still. He was waiting. 

          Thump.

          Daehyun's eyes widened, he climbed onto the oxygen bed and placed his ear against her chest. "This was it. Haru, tell me I'm not crazy. Give me an answer."

          Thump. 

          "Dae," Youngjae asked from the door, he couldn't look at Haru's body or he would break down again. "What's going on?"

          "Wait. Wait." Daehyun yelled urgently, with his eyes closed and his head pressed against Haru's chest, he refused to even breathe. "Wait."