Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!

Hello Lovelies, 

Hope you won't be too sad by the end of this chappie, because christmas is just around the corner!

Led Apple's cover on 2ne1's Missing You. This cover does the original singers justice. Listen to them, because all the money earned from advertisements go to an organization that defends childrens' rights. 

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Good morning" I yawned and rubbed my eyes, walking into the kitchen for breakfast when someone else beat me to the fridge. "Mornin' Dae."

            Daehyun nodded in response and searched the fridge, he pulled out the New York cheesecake we bought ages ago and took a fork out of the drawers. His stance was protective over his cheesecake, and he stared at me with his deep black eyes. He stared down at me with suspicion.

            "I'm not going to ask for a bite." I waved my hands airily and bit into a red apple. As usual, the black mask was hiding his face so well, I could only see his cat like eyes. "What are you thinking right now?" 

            Daehyun raised the cake and his eyes curved into crescents, the fork-full of cake traveled to his mouth and he exhaled slowly and closed his eyes in pleasure.

            "You really love cheesecake don't you." I asked rhetorically, he nodded curtly and sneaked another bite of cake while Jongup walked down the stairs. "Hyung, what are you eating?"

            Daehyun lifted the cake and then did a protective stance over it. As if to say I'm not sharing.

            "Do we have cereal?" Jongup yawned, he somehow reminded me of a special pup. When he yawned, he opened his mouth so wide and exposed his sharp and shiny teeth, his hand scratched the back of his ear and looked around dazedly, then gave us a tired smile. "I'm hungry."

            "No, and even if there was, I wouldn't give any to you." I tossed him an apple like a baseball.

            "Why? What is this?" Jongup caught the flying apple and took a sniff. "Smells nice."

            "Remember the sugar rush you guys had? It's a fruit. Eat it." I grabbed my own apple and bit another uge bite into the crunchy sweet fruit. Jongup bit into his own apple and grinned. "Delicious. Hey hyung, when are you telling Haru about the present?"

            Daehyun faltered in mid-bite. I froze and Jongup's eyes widened. Just kidding, his eyes are too small. At least Jongup had the sense to pause and look between the two of us. "Oh, you didn't tell her yet." Jongup trailed awkwardly, then smile and sneak away with the apple still in his hand. 

            "What present?" I looked at Daehyun who suddenly seemed very interested in the empty plate. 

            "Daehyun Oppa, what present?" I sugar- coated my words and added a sprinkle of aegyeo. 

            He put the plate down in the sink, stared at me with his signature smiley eyes, then dashed upstairs, I ran as fast as I could up the stairs after him and barged in just before he could close the door. He darted to the other side of the room, the four guys groaned and rolled over, yanked the blanket over their heads and went back to sleep. 

            Daehyun had a panicked look in his eyes. 

            "Just give me the present and I won't bite you." I threatened and ran to the left, then to the right in a circle, the sleeping guys were shouting something incoherent before rolling over again.