Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond

Yongguk's POV

          Today, as usual, I am watching war movie. Answer to all life's questions are in war movies. But why.... why do all war movies have love stories in them? Suddenly thought crossed my mind. What kind of man is charismatic? I decided to ask Jongup who was next to me doing stretches.

          "Hey Jongup"

          "Yes?"

          "Earthling girls..... what kind of guys do you think they are attracted to?" I rubbed my fingers together, feeling slightly embarrassed for asking him. 

          "Earthling girls?"

          "Yeah."

          "I don't know." He replied with a blank face. 

          . . . sheesh. And he still looked confused and blank.

          "I was dumb to ask you." I shook my head, Of course Jongup wouldn't know. I pushed the white paper brain onto the floor in annoyance and went to look for someone who can tell me about Earthling girls. Jongup started his daily training of pushups. So I gathered everyone into the living room for a very important meeting. 

          "Yah," I began and looked around our huddle of Mato elite squad. 

          "Hmm?" Himchan rubbed his eyes and grumbled something incoherent.

          "Earthling girls ... what sort of guys do you think they're attracted to?" I asked the guys. 

          "What sort of guys do they fall for?" Youngjae our brain asked me. 

          "Well... you know...." I could feel a blush coming onto my cheeks as I looked around the circle. 

          "Are you asking because you really don't know?" Youngjae had an eyebrow raised.

          "I became curious." I explained without showing my embarrassment. Daehyun was touching his chin thoughtfully.

          "Impressive... it's an impressive advancement for you." Himchan clapped.

          "Aigoo." Youngjae and Himchan who were sitting on my left and right, were teasing me. 

          "I became really curious." I defended my pride.

          "Now he's finally opening his eyes." Youngjae exclaimed.

          "I know one thing..... Earthling girls kind of like the Bad Boy types." Himchan pointed to the sky. Why does he have to be the genius in that area?

          "Hitting?" I asked him

          "No" he replied with a nasally voice.

          "You hit them?" I imitated a punch. Hitting an earthling girl makes them like you?!

          "No, don't think only in that way" Himchan pressed my hands back onto my lap. 

          "Hmm." The image of hitting a girl disappeared in my mind. 

          "There is one sure-fire way." Youngjae intervened, I crossed my legs and my arms since this might take a very long time.

          "What what what?" I asked. All the guys of our group leaned in to listen to Brain's genius plan.

          "When you back up your car..." He said in a knowledgeable voice. "You put the parking pass in your mouth."

          "And you have two buttons on your shirt unbuttoned." Youngjae touched his t-shirt collar. "After that ... you put your arm behind her seat and then you confidently start to back out."