Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."

Hello my Lovelies!

I've given myself the duty of finding funny or sexy photos of B.A.P. Yongguk isn't my ultimate bias, but only Will Smith's actions can represent how much I want to show him off to my friends. "Look at him, this fine example of a good/bad man. Don't you just love him?"

I loved Yongguk in Warrior Japanese version. The hair flick thing near the end of the clip is so... sexy? Attractive? 

Enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          I felt the hat get pulled off and my ears fall out. I quickly raised my hands in an attempt to cover them, I messed up my hair so it looked huge and pressed my ears as flat as I could against my head. My family stared at me weirdly for suddenly messing up my hair. 

          "I'm having a bad hair day." I excused myself and quickly ran upstairs, with both hands still firmly on my head. B.A.P looked worriedly at me as if they want to follow me upstairs and help me with the current situation, I glared at them pointedly so they wouldn't hop after me like a pack of attention seeking bunnies.

          I combed my hair out and arranged my long bunny ears so that they would sit snugly under the black knitted beanie I got for my birthday present from my dad. He told me that he knitted it himself, so I had to take good care of the beanie. Surprising right? My dad can also knit. That's one of his many talents. He can also do mid-air somersaults, rap, play piano, dance waltz, the list goes on. 

          "How was the trip?" I asked loudly while walking down the stairs, I could almost feel the awkward silence as I was walking. My family and B.A.P all looked up in relief, dad stood up and went into the kitchen to look for something to eat, mom was trying her best at making conversations with the guys, but those idiots were too tense to even comprehend what was coming out of her mouth.

          "Oh, Jeju island? It was wonderful." Mom had a sparkle in her eye when she spoke about the healing trip. "We also went horse riding."

          "I rode a pony!" Minwoo exclaimed and then proceeded to talk about how the pony tried to kick him off, and how once he gave the pony an apple, it became much more obedient. 

          "So which part of America are you from?"

          All six guys stared at each other waiting for one another to answer the question, but when clearly no one had an idea what the names of American states were (Not even Youngjae knew the answer) so I decided to step in. 

          "I remember you telling me about KFC." I hinted, "It's that state where KFC was born."

          "You mean Kentucky?" Mom smiled at my food description. "Kentucky fried chicken."

          "Yeah, chicken." I nodded

          "Yes. We are from Kentucky." Youngjae agreed quickly and the others caught on. 

          "What is it like in Kentucky?" Mom asked curiously, Minwoo became bored once the conversation strayed from ponies and the trip so he dragged Minho Oppa and the two went upstairs. 

          "It's uh..." Youngjae hesitated, "Kentucky is-"

          "Dry and Hot." Yongguk said stiffly, mom's eyebrows rose again and smiled at Yongguk, 

          "You have a very nice voice, young man." 

          "Thank you." Yongguk replied and looked away.