Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.

Hello my Lovelies!

I've been busy.  Lot's done. I've been a guide at my school's open house. Just a year ago, I was a newbie. Now I'm guiding the shy potential newbies and their parents around my beautiful school. I've been ice-skating with my year group. I fell and now both my knees are covered with bruises. I'm eyebrow deep in homework, school projects and test. I've been trying to fulfill my New Year's resolution. Named it Project 52, the idea is that I'll be doing/trying/making at least one new thing a week. By the end of the year I will have done at least 52 new things!

Vote, Comment and Follow

Enjoy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Yongnam-shi..." I hesitated, he looked so alike Yongguk it would be difficult to differentiate the two. "What are you doing here?"

          "I'm looking for my brother." He replied with a sweet neighbourhood-friend like smile. "His scent led me here."

          I turned away to examine the destroyed front door and Yongnam coughed in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, I was trying to get inside... I guess I got frustrated."

          I was going to slowly back away from him and maybe run and stay outdoor until he leaves, but he caught my hand and tugged me closer. "Don't leave, little Earthling. Wait with me."

          "I'm not sure when he will be back." I protested, but with a gentle tug we sat down on the sofa and he switched on the TV without saying anything. How does he know how to switch on the TV? If Yongguk is an alien, shouldn't his brother be the same? "By the way." He turned to me and chuckled, "What's your name, Little Earthling? Since I told you mine, you should tell me yours."

          "Haru." I replied stiffly when he laced his fingers with mine and placed our intertwined hands onto my lap. It felt so weird and wrong. My hands went clammy in an instant and I tried to shift away, but he held me closer, his nails dug into my palm. 

          "Haru." He said my name slowly and grinned, "Cute name."

          He must have heard a strange sound, because he spun his head around to the windows and grinned widely as if he was pleased with something. Without a single warning, he kissed my hair then went all the way down my ear, my jaw, my neckline. Then he stopped on my shoulder and bit his lip.  I turned my head just in time to see a blonde head disappear.

          "Stop it." I squirmed away, but his nose lingered on my cheek and he inhaled deeply. "Keep your hands to yourself!" 

          "Stay still Little Earthling, I'm setting up a trap."

          "Go away." I pushed his face away and started struggling. He kept a firm grip around my wrist when his other hand snaked around my waist to pull me closer. "Yongnam!"

          Furious barks echoed from down the hall and my loyal black pup sped towards us, barking violently the entire way. She launched herself onto Yongnam and started biting his ankles. Yongnam let go of me in a pained howl and delivered a powerful kick at Truffle's ribs which sent her sailing into a wall. Truffle whimpered but stood up and continued her attack at Yongnam while I escaped from his grasp and into the kitchen. 

          "STAND BACK." I tried to sound confident and commanding since I had a sharp kitchen knife in my hands, but words sounded more like a petrified squeak.