Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt

"We are her friends," Himchan gave Uncle Cheol Yong a cold glare

         "We are her cousins from America." Yongguk said at the same time,

         The two guys stared at each other.

         "We are her cousins" Himchan said quickly while Yongguk said "We're her friends."

         I mentally slapped a hand on my forehead. 

         "We're friends and cousins from America." Youngjae glared at his leader and general.  

         "Haru?" Uncle Cheol Yong crossed his arms "Who are these guys?"

         "Er...."  

         "Hi Earthling." Zelo bounded forward, grabbed Uncle's head and did something so that Uncle slumped down on the floor. Together with Jongup, they dragged him inside and threw him next to the coffee table.

         "HEY! THAT'S MY UNCLE!" I protested, "What did you guys do to him?!"

         "Haru, be quiet." Yongguk growled.

         "Uncle Cheol Yong... Uncle Miiiiiiiir" I patted his cheeks urgently, "What did you guys do to him?!"

         "This" Zelo grinned, grabbed my head and blinked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

         Zelo's POV

         "You idiot!" Himchan hyung thwacked my head and went to shake Haru. "Yo, gettup."

         Haru's head lolled back and she slumped down beside... Uncle Mir? Uncle Cheol Yong?

         "Fantastic." Yongguk hyung rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Now she's dead."

         "Dead?!" Jonguppie hyung squeaked and ran over to feel Haru's pulse.

         "Figure of speech, she's sleeping like she's dead." Youngjae hyung explained and Jongup hyung sighed in relief. 

         "When does it wear off?" He turned to me and asked. 

         "It depends," I shrugged "Maybe three hours? Give or take." I shrugged.

          "Lets play on the war box." Yongguk hyung perked up. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          Haru's POV

          Why is everything white? Oh no. Did the aliens take over Earth and kill me as well?! Well, at least I'm in heaven, not too bad. Soft and warm.

          Heaven is a bit quiet for my taste, and also a bit empty. Where did everyone go?

          "DIE DIE DIE!" 

          I guess we're not in heaven. 

          "JUST DIE ALREADY! SO MANY PEOPLE DIED, WHY CAN'T YOU DIE TOO?!?!?!"

          "She's awake." A familiar voice said then someone pulled away the blanket.  

          "Hi Haru, welcome back." Jongup smile, "How are you feeling?"

          "Who are you?" I looked around. 

          "Don't you remember?" Himchan crawled forward to look at me. "Remember me? I'm Himchannie"