Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination

Dear Lovelies!

I have made my long awaited come-back. Thank you for your patience and kind words.

I have found two pretty amazing youtube videos, both involving Leader-nim, dancing and aegyeo. I thought, if you were somewhat disappointed in this chapter, here is a video of Yongguk dancing and Zelo being cute. Go watch and then scream!

I hope I delivered and reached, if not exceeded your expectations. 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "B.A.P" I addressed them sternly, "What are you still thinking about? You can't just let the entire population of Earth be wiped out just because you want to stay with me."

          "But Haru!" Zelo whined childishly, "I don't want to leave you!"

          "Zelo." Yongguk said sharply and gave him a look, "You can't be that selfish."

          "But I haven't even brought her out on a date!" Zelo whined. "It's not fair! Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung and even Jonguppie hyung brought her on a date. It's my turn! I want to go on a date too!"

          "Zelo-" Daehyun began, 

          "NO!" Zelo snapped and cut him short, "Hyung has no right. You've even kissed her."

          "We have-" I began when Zelo swiftly swooped in with his lips, aiming for mine. I ducked down while Yongguk stuck out his hand. Zelo couldn't dodge quick enough and his face smacked into Yongguk's hand. 

          "Zelo, you shouldn't force yourself on Haru." Youngjae lectured while pulling him away from me. Zelo rubbed his entire face and whined. "Haru..." Truffle suddenly stepped in between Youngjae and Zelo to stop their bickering. 

           "Enough nonsense." Himchan growled, he separated Youngjae and Zelo with one swift shove and stared at the two until they looked away in embarrassment. "Pack your bags. We have to leave this planet. No arguments."

          When Himchan is angry, no one dares to contradict him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "RIBBIT!" 

          Jongup tried his best to ignore the amphibian sitting next to him, he clenched his fists and sat straighter. Everyone else was packing their gear and moving everything back to the spaceship. Everyone but Jongup. He was set on Froggie duty. The hyungs didn't want Froggie to be in the way so they tricked Jongup into frog-sitting Froggie. Truffle sat on his left while the satanic demon was in a plastic tank to his right. Truffle peered over Jongup and growled at Froggie who glared back at Truffle. 

          "Riiiiiiibbit." Froggie croaked slowly just to get on Truffle and Jongup's nerves. Truffle barked vigorously and bounded forwards with her short stubby puppy legs, but before she could tip over the plastic tank, Jongup caught her collar and lifted her up. Truffle turned to Jongup with flattened ears and lowered her head, whining at him. 

          "I know Tuffle," Jongup said sympathetically, "I feel you." Jongup sat Truffle back to his left and stroked her tiny puppy head. He watched Haru walk around with things in her arms or dragging across the floor behind her. He had to stifle the urge to leave his post and help her (well, that was an excuse to leave Froggie) Haru sent Jongup a wink and a smile which made Jongup's heart flutter.