Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~

Hello Lovelies!

March 21st is officially a very lucky day. My classmate's father won the battle against cancer and this book has over 200,000 reads. Thank you for giving this story so much love and attention, in the future please continue to support my work. I will try my hardest to deliver quality chapters and cause you to laugh some more. 

Wattpad is being incompetent and uncooperative today, so before you start reading, go to youtube and search "B.A.P wild eyes Sketchbook" and watch the video. It is of utmost importance you watch it. B.A.P never fails to deliver successful covers of Shinhwa.

This picture inspired me to type the last quarter of this chapter. No one can hate Himchan, it's just not possible...

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Tell her?" Yongguk asked the rest of the members, they all nodded and Yongguk turned to me. "This is an order of return. Our order of return. You weren't meant to find it."

          "This is bad." Himchan muttered softly. For once, he wasn't smiling like a doofus or smirking like a bad boy. This parcel must be really serious to swipe a smile off Himchan's face. "Haru, why did you have to find it?"

          I raised my hand feeling like a total idiot for asking, "What's an order of return?"

          "An order of return is like a command from the higher ups." Youngjae pulled the parcel away from me, "Higher than Governor Hyosung. Much much higher ranking than Governor Hyosung. We don't see them. In fact, know one knows how they look like."

          "Order of return demands the listed matokkies to return to Mato planet." Daehyun said calmly, "A.S.A.P."

          "There has only been two times a order of return has been issued." Youngjae informed gravely, "The first time during the worst war Mato had ever experience in the history of our existence. A galactic war, every planet for itself, all the allegiances broke and we needed every trained Matoki we had."

          Yongguk only nodded, while Jongup grimaced at the memory. 

          "The second order of return was issued to a mass murderer. The matoki lost his mind and killed many earthlings." Youngjae explained, "After the murderer served his time in Earthling prison, he ordered to return back to Mato where he was executed."

          "This is the third time..." Jongup said quietly, 

          "What happens if you... don't go?" I asked quietly, no one wanted to answer, they all looked down at their laps or looked away. 

          "That hasn't happened before." Yongguk replied calmly. 

          "You have to return." Himchan said, "Or you will be branded as..."

          "Traitors." Daehyun said finally with a light tone. "Shame of the family. Basically, everyone in this galaxy has the right to torture and kill you because your planet won't be responsible for you anymore. No one will take revenge on your death because your own specie will be out for your blood as well."

           "Is everything a joke to you? How can you still be joking in this situation?" I said in amazement and disgust. "Be serious for a moment and consider!"