Chapter 17 Daehyun's version

Author's Note: 

I felt guilty for writing this chapter, it feels like stealing candy from a toddler. I just wanted you to have an idea of what Daehyun was doing so I hope you'll understand me for "recycling" 

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

          Daehyun's POV

         The anticipation to my first birthday party was killing me. I didn't sleep too well last night and when I finally fell asleep, I was shaken until I opened my eyes. Yongguk hyung was staring down at me, smacking my arm until bruises formed. "Get up Daehyun."

         "Why?" I rubbed my eyes and automatically bounded out of bed. 

         "We're going outside." He said simply and pushed me into the bathroom. "Fix yourself."

         By now, everything just seemed like a joke, so I followed the instructions given by hyung and splashed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth with Youngjae's brush and the tube of thingy-mah-bob and combed my hair nicely. Then I simply picked out a clean shirt and a pair of jeans, and placed the mask over my face.

         Why do I put on my mask? We're going outside, it's going to be hot and there will be bugs everywhere, I don't want to inhale earth bugs when I talk or open my mouth, also I don't want to distract earthlings with my face. Its been distracting Haru, so I doubt other Earthlings will have different reactions. 

         I was walking to the kitchen, asking Haru to fix a delicious breakfast when I realized that there was no one home. Yongguk hyung yanked me back and pushed me out of the door. 

         "There is no time." He replied gruffly, "It's already 11:50"

         "What?" I stared at hyung while he closed the door and locked us out of the house. "Hyung, I thought we were having a birthday party at home."

         "Change of plans." Hyung walked briskly out and just stared walking away from the house.

         "What do you mean? Explain the situation to me!" I hurriedly followed him,

         "We're doing survival practice." Hyung replied and walked briskly into an oasis, full of trees and interesting colorful training stations. We sat onto the flight stimulation device. It had a very colorful airplane on top then there was a huge metal spring underneath, so when you tilted forward, the entire plane would dip forward. It was very exciting. 

         Me and Yongguk hyung didn't say too much. We simply respected each other's space and enjoyed the silent moments of comradeship. I was so lost in the moment, rocking forward and backwards on our stimulations, I didn't realize Youngjae creeping up on me and throwing his arms around my chest, making the plane swerve dangerously, I stood up to regain the balance then I turned around and got off the stimulation, Youngjae grinned widely, 

         "Hi, did you have a nice time with Yongguk hyung?" He asked, I turned to look at Yongguk hyung, being tackled to the floor by Himchan hyung who was grinning widely and giving him a big hug. When did our general become such a feminine character?

         "We did flight stimulations." I replied. 

         "That's it?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow then glared at Yongguk hyung. "Hyung, you were supposed to have FUN."