Announcement

Hello my Lovelies! 

I have been refraining myself from writing any more author's notes because I don't want you do be disappointed by an update but this is of utmost importance so I have to break my unspoken vow.

Here is a meme of Big Bang to prepare you for the rocky Author's Note ahead.

I've just come to realize how many great people there are in the world, namely Hank and John Green. Allow me to bow before them and become their humble disciple. A Lovely introduced me to the Nerdfighteria fandom and I have spent every "free" moment watching their youtube videos. The super old ones from 2007.

I just bought John Green's "The Fault in Our Stars" many of my friends have read the book and have spent quite a few hours sobbing on my shoulder while I attempt to comfort them. I'M NOT READY FOR EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY. When I was in the book store, I spotted Nicholas Spark's books and thought to myself: "But I don't want a book with a white, heterosexual, normative, cisgender couple on the cover." I am not a white-people hater, I just don't appreciate the fact that society keeps trying to push us into frames and walls, trying to tell us what is "right" and what is "wrong". Everything that isn't normal is bad. NO IT'S NOT. SCREW YOU SOCIETY! WE WILL LIVE LIFE HOWEVER WE WANT  AS FREE INDIVIDUALS AND NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO STOP US. 

(Warning, rant.)

Since I have decided to write an author's note, I'll take this chance and write this. "If you think that being in love with someone who share the same gender is disgusting, if you think someone with a different skin color is less worthy, if you think that a disabled person is a waste of space and resources, if you think a girl or a guy that is dressed revealingly had rape coming, if you think being weird and abnormal is negative, gross or anything along that road, leave. Leave me. Leave my stories. Don't read them, don't vote for them, don't leave comments, don't send me messages. I don't want you, I don't need you. For someone to think that way is absolutely horrible. I can't control the world, nor can I control the society but I can control this part of Wattpad, this is my place and I do not welcome racism, sexism, extremists. If anyone writes anything that is remotely out of the line, I will step in, ask you to leave and never come back. 

(My Lovelies and fellow K-poppers, I'm sure none of you are like that, we are all in the K-pop fandom, a fandom has no boundaries. Welcome to K-pop, the weird and wonderful. Once you're in, you can't ever get out.)

I am having a mid-teen, pre-summer crisis. 

To all you students out there going through the same thing: "Summer is just around the corner. You can make it. Don't give up. Fight with everything you've got. Don't give up now, you can relax during summer, but not now. You can't give up now."

Send me questions for Life Survival Guide. If you are an impatient, hyperactive bunny like I am and want something to read because you can; go to "Finished Reading" and read the books there. Every book in that list is vaho1997 approved. Please suggest some excellent, A++ quality K-pop fanfics on Wattpad. I've been looking but they are really hard to come by. Most fanfics with 20 000+ reads aren't that great.

If you want me to read a chapter from your book, please leave me a dedication. It means a lot to me to have a dedication instead of a few words in my mailbox. *looks away in embarrassment* and I am too forgetful for my own good, so don't blame me if I haven't left any comments in your stories... I don't check my inbox often.

If you are still reading this, kudos to you. Well done. I'm proud of you for making it this far!

We have recently reached 450 followers. Welcome, new followers. I'm not always like this ;) I'll be back with an extra hilarious update. (I'll try to surprise you and raise your standard bar)

Leave me comforting comments, cheer me up, pep talk each other. You don't have to vote. Just leave comments, quotes and comforting words. Write super long comments if you have time. If you don't, a short <3 is also fine :) I do read comments and I'll try to reply to them when I have time. 

Your efforts are appreciated. Keep a look out for the next update. 

Thank you for your love, patience and support. I'll "see" you next time!