Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.

Hi.

I lied.

APRIL FOOLS Y'ALL!!! TRICKED Y'ALL! YOU JUST GOT PLAYED. 0-1 to me! Hahaha!

I hope you won't get angry at me ;) for playing a prank on you guys. To cheer you up, I have a new (extra long) update. Forgive me if I did make you angry. I'll make it up for you. But I swear that I will never leave this story hanging. I STILL LOVE BAP. (My lovely rice idols ^^)

I just wanna xoxo you! 

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "I want to do something fun, why is earth so boring??!" Youngjae complained and rolled around the floor, "Its hot and its boring. I want to fight!"

          "I want to have war!" Zelo whined in his baby voice and kicked his giant legs around. "I want to fiiiiiight! I want to kill things!"

          "What do you want me to do?! I'm supposed to teach you guys, not entertain babies." I grumbled and continued to work on my summer homework. Who the heck came up with the idea of summer homework?! I'm going to borrow Himchan's gun-thing and pulverize that person into fish food and feed it to the koi in the park. 

          "I want to go out." Himchan nagged. "Mato warriors aren't made to be cooped in a room."

          "Go out then, I'm not your mother." I snapped and slammed my pencil on the table.

          You have to understand my situation, it summer, I have a book (85 pages) with loads of question on History due in two months, four more similar books: Physics/Chemistry/Biology, Maths, Korean, English all due to the first day of school, then there are five good looking alien guys grumbling about the summer and the heat and being bored and one silent alien that can't seem to stop annoying me no matter what he does. 

          "Go. Go. Go." I snapped and pushed them out of the house, "Leave me alone for a few hours!"

          "Really?" Zelo had big, watery, eyes, "You want us to leave you?"

          My heart curled and I got goosebumps all along my arms. "No, I just want to finish my work so we can go play."

          "Then we'll be good and play outside," Jongup offered, he already wore his shoes. Then I really looked at the guys. They were wearing old hand-me down shirts, checkered shirts and tank tops, loose jeans and their own Mato-made boots. They looked like hobos, but very good looking hobos. 

          "Thanks Oppa." I gave him a tired smile and they closed the door.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          Yongguk's POV

          "What are we going to do now?" I asked the members since I have no good suggestions. 

          "What are you guys doing?" Zelo and Jongup ran over to a bunch of earthlings who were kicking something around. 

          "Football." They replied and left their game to drink water. 

          "Can we play too?" Zelo asked nicely, 

          "Sure." the other guy shrugged, "There's only two of us.."

          "Hyung Hyung!" Zelo waved and we walked over, "We're going to play football."

          "How do you play?" I asked and sized up the earthling in front of me. "I'm Yongguk."