Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet

Greetings Earthlings!

I come in peace and bring with me a new update! Are you happy? It's extra long. I tried to make lots of funny scenes here, (I hope they are funny to you... or maybe I'm just sniggering at my lame jokes.)

Thank you Hackney Pictures Graphic Shop for the new poster. Hackney also made my "Maid for MBLAQ" poster.

Pardon the change of tense and grammar problems. I think I need to go back to elementary school to try and save my english.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

           Jongup and I looked at each other, and we quickly avoided each others gazes.

           "Oh! You have to keep the apple between your mouths. The lips should be touching both sides of the apple!" Nikki chirped cheerfully.

           Jongup and I blushed furiously,

           The shy alien and the low self-esteem human.

           Things are going to get interesting...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "So..... Apple...Brains...Mato..." Jongup simply started blubbering gibberish, "So close,"

          "Jongup please stop panicking." I begged, shuffling my feet. "You are making me nervous."

          "Sorry, Haru." Jongup wrung his hands together and gave me an apologetic simple, "I have no experience in this area, in fact, none of us do, the closest thing to this lips-touching-apple race is an ancient ritual that involves sucking on a tube until the enemy's-"

          "Jonguppie, I don't think Haru is interested or curious, so lets just drop it for the sake of her mental health and sanity." Youngguk intervened gently, patting Jongup on this shoulders while Himchan was still patting his blushing red cheeks, after finding out what he and Yongguk had to do in order to win this competition. Daehyun looked as if he was ready to sacrifice his body and soul just so he could eat a buffet. Youngjae was busy picking the biggest apple from the basket.

          "No cheating." Yongguk reminded just as he saw Youngjae slyly pull Zelo to the side,

          "Of course, hyung!" Youngjae grinned suspiciously, released the confused Zelo while Daehyun started stroking his imaginary beard.

          "All the couples ready??" Nikki yelled, and sauntered over with a basket full of different apples of all colors and sizes, not that the color really mattered, the size was the only thing that seemed to matter, and Daejae couple had already taken the largest apple out of the bunch,

          The other couples chose the next largest apples, everyone was determined that the larger the size, the easier it was to win. Himchan snatched the bigger apple out of the remaining two and sent us a scheming look, when we looked into the woven basket, all that was left was a tiny, healthy looking red apple the size of a ice hockey puck.

          I screamed internally while Jongup couldn't hold back a wince.

          "So guys, have you guys kissed yet." Nikki asked us. We shook our heads stiffly, stared at each other then looked away. WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE!