Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands

Hello my Lovelies, 

3000 VOTES! WOW. WE HAVE ACHIEVED 3000 VOTES! THANK YOU for your support! I will improve and write even funnier chapters. Pleace accept my flying kisses.

This update's video is a song from an operatic pop vocal group called "Il Divo" Yes. You've just read the word operatic. I means opera, give it a chance. I've been listening to them while panic typing my essays at 12 am, it keeps me calm and helps me sleep once I'm done typing. The song is called "Can't help falling in love." 

Led Apple's Music Note. (Please listen to their 43rd song: One Republic's Counting Stars)

I've been getting quite a few readers telling me to read their stories. Please don't spam my inbox with your requests. Dedicate a chapter or so to me and I'll automatically take a look. You don't have to continually bomb me with requests.

One of the few times I think Himchan is actually cute and not handsome or cool. ----------->

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Rat boy." Yongguk growled and clenched his fists, trying his hardest to keep in control of his emotions. The rage was bubbling inside him, the pressure was building up and he felt like losing the control soon. Himchan wasn't helping him calm down either because Himchan wanted to punch Zico just as badly. Youngjae and Daehyun were tracking Haru and that earthling girl, Jongup and Zelo preparing to go into battle-mode and Yongguk knew how much damage they could cause if he lost his control. With a slow deep breath, he let go of his fists and exhaled.

          "We're leaving." Yongguk said with his claw clenched and teeth mashed together, without another word said, B.A.P silently turned away leaving the Block B Crew staring in confusion. Block B weren't used to being left behind during a fight, Zico marching angrily to Yongguk when Taeil and Jaehyo stopped him. 

          "Let it go, Headmaster is coming." Taeil muttered, glancing sideways at the two furious adults marching closer. 

          "I don't want to mess up my pretty face." Jaehyo said loudly and stroked his perfect complexion. 

          Zico glared at Yongguk's quickly retreating back and swore. Then Block B divided and disappeared in different directions to evade the angry Headmaster. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngjae's POV

          Find Haru, Yongguk hyung said. Pfft! Easier said than done. One earthling female in a chaotic earthling crowd, that's like finding a feather in a haystack. Needles are too easy, all you need is a metal detector. "Dae, how's the search going."

          "I can smell her!" Daehyun growled in frustration and pushed an earthling roughly, walking around in a circle. "But her scent is literally spread everywhere."

          Whenever someone comes in contact with Haru, her scent gets rubbed onto them. Haru must have been touching and bumping into everyone because the whole area smelt like her. Lilac and lavender. Her scent is quickly becoming my favorite scents of all time.  

          "If I was Haru, where would I go?" I tapped my chin and started pacing around while Daehyun sniffed the air like an alert meerkat. When I didn't see her in the crowd, I sat down and closed my eyes, playing the chaotic scene just 5 minutes ago in my mind.