Yet again another one.

Hello Lovelies, 

Before my tapestry of excuses, I'd like to first THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for giving me the best possible birthday present. 500+ followers! Welcome my new lovelies! 7700+ votes! Thank you all for that as well! I'm seventeen now and I will continue to cling onto my childishness for as long as I can. I will work hard to improve my writing and I hope to make you laugh a lot in the future!

My birthday didn't suck as much as last year! I WAS SPRAYED IN THE FACE BY A WATERFALL :D 

The little update is here just to let you know two things:

1. I didn't fall down a cliff in Norway or drown in a deep fjord or even get food poisoning, I'm not dead. I'm at home, safe and sound.

2. I am not running out of imagination juices, quite the contrary. 

I hope are all enjoying summer in whatever way you enjoy summer, let it be outside at the beach or indoors with your blinds shut and hugging your laptop every "night" before you sleep. If you are in the sun, don't forget to put sun-cream and protect yourselves from the UV rays don't want to burn yourselves.  

Live, Love and Be Happy.

Until next time!

Please go and check out my one-shot "Ecstatic Youth" It is about an unforgettable moment in my life, it is an entry for a competition so please go and give it some love. Vote and Comment for it please!