Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog

Hi Lovelies!

Please excuse the grammar. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

Vote, Comment and Follow. You know the routine! Throw random thoughts at me and I'll see if I can piece out a spontaneous and exciting chapter!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "So where are we going?" I asked Jongup who looked very handsome today. A printed grey shirt with a pair of blue jeans that hung snugly on his hips with a light jacket perfect for spring.

          "Um...." he said shyly. "I'm not too sure."

          "Did you have a plan?" I asked helpfully,

          "Yes, I had a place in my mind." Jongup nodded, "I just don't know where it is."

          "So do you know how to get there?" 

          He shook his head sadly, I don't know what is processing through his head, but he planned a date that is held in an non-existent place where he's never been to. We got off at the first bus stop and he started looking around trying to regain his bearings. 

          "Why don't we go watch a movie?" I asked him when he started to look depressed.

          "That's a good idea." He smiled and paused. "May I have your permission to hold your hand?"

          Sweet jeebies, he's a total newborn baby at this. 

          "You don't have to be so formal." I smiled and offered my hand to him, he interlaced our fingers and held a firm grip on my hand, "So we won't get separated." He replied adorably. "Lets take the train. I like the trains." Jongup tugged us and we walked slowly down to the station where we took the train three stations to the city center, and walked into an old movie theatre that played children's movies for free. This was a popular spot amongst young children, dating couples and even older grandparents.

          "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked me, his eyes widened at the array of posters.

          "What movies haven't you seen?"

          "That one." He pointed at the only animated movie, The Cat Returns.

          "Oh, that's my favorite movie." I added, "Let's watch it!"

          "It's dark in here." He said in a quiet whisper and leaned closer once the movie started. During the entire movie, he had his hand in mine and he unconsciously clenched them during moments of suspense. His carefree laughter was more contagious than the movie and I found myself watching him instead of the movie. He turned to me, frowned and pointed at the screen, silently ordering me to focus back at the movie. 

          "I liked this movie." He replied with a sigh and turned his snapback to the side. "I really liked this movie."

          "Anything else to comment about the movie?" I asked with an amused smile, 

          "I liked it." He replied with a sunny smile.

          "Where to now, Uppie?" 

          "It's Jongs or Jongup Oppa. I'm still older than you by a few hundred years." He said seriously, "I want to be seen as a capable male, not a little brother."