Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!

HI EVERYBODY!!! :D I'm not officially back yet, I'll try and give updates. Don't hope for too much! If I disappear for too long, it's because I still don't have a laptop. Not my fault ^^

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

           "JONGUP! Please come here!" I called out, scrambling after the nicest guy out of the bunch of rotten tricksters. "Jonguppie Oppa! Come here! Be a good boy and come here!"

           "Haru, Jongup isn't a pet. You can't just call him like that!" Himchan tittered and waggled his finger. "You should treat him better!"

           "YAH! KIM. HIM. CHAN!" I imitated Governor Hyosung and watched in satisfaction as he winced and disappear behind a tree.

           "Jongup Oppaaaaaa!" The sunny-smiles boy just kept running, then he turned around, smiled some more and continued running. The way he smiled makes one want to cuddle him instead of smack his face for causing all the trouble.

           Okay Haru. Time to thing like a war strategist. If I was Youngjae, how would I catch a wild Jongup?

           "I would use his kind-heart against him" A voice in my head said nonchalantly, "But that's just me. Think fast human, Jongup's escaping."

           Uhh... How can I stop him??

           "Owww!" I yelled and faked a stumble, flopping hopelessly on the ground and writhed around like a fish out of water. Maybe that part was a bit over board, but at least it caught Jongup's attention. His quick steps slowed down, so he must be having an internal conflict. To help or not to help, that is the question.

           "OW!" I fake-yelped and and placed a hand on my ankle. "Why does my ankle HURT SOOOOO much?"

           The good part of Jongup was very obviously greater than the bad part, because he hurried over to where I was sitting and placed his hand on my ankle. "Haru, I know you're not hurt, so please don't fake it."

Oh right..... he was the lie detector alien.

           "You knew I was lying, but you still came to me?" I asked, he nodded and helped me up. "You're so nice Jonguppie."

           "DAMN IT, JONGS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DITCH HER!" Himchan yelled,

           "Lets get him." I smirked and ran forward (it was more like a jiggle, but who cares?)

           "HIMCHANNIE HYUNG! WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!!" Jongup yelled cutely then leaped past me agilely and pounced on Himchan, but somehow, the clumsy General too a sharp left and Jongup grasped onto thin air.

           "HYUUUUUUUUUNG!" Jongup called in a very scary way, it made me have goosebumps and a shiver ran down my spine.

           "AAAHHHHHHHHH! Jonguppie! Why are you so scary suddenly?!" Himchan screamed and the two dashed across the beach with inhuman speed. "HELP!! SAVE MEEEEE!!! JONGUP WENT TO THE DARK SIDE!!"

           "YAH! IDIOTS!" Youngjae yelled, he and Yongguk caught Himchan and Jongup by the torso, but since Himchan and Jongup went full-speed and rammed head on into Youngjae and Yongguk, all four guys toppled into the sand.

           I hurried over, fast enough to see Jongup hold a tight grip on Himchan's wrist. "Caught ya!"

           "That was so scary!" Himchan whined and slapped Jongup repeatedly on the back. "What the heck man?! You looked like a hungry un-dead!"